Boris johnson , ?

11 minutes ago, bird said:

wonder if be here by xmas, or gone before ?

Hope he’s still here then mate, because if Corbyn and crew get in before a brexit of some kind is sorted then the eu will be able to sit back and laugh whilst he sells us down the river well and truly

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Watch out for a coup now, Labour, Lib - Dem's, SNP and the Tory traitors take over parliament. 

Cheers Arry

The only coup we’ll need then would be a military one ,lib dem sl#g already denounced democracy, they forget they are public servants ,not the public as their servants 

• Like 1

Don't forget !! Boris holds the biggest card in the Deck which is 17 .4 Million voters when he plays that Card he will Trump the lot , I think that all the time he has been playing the long Game and will win in the end , Farage is the Joker in the pack and Boris has him up his Sleeve .

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Semantics could be everything  as unlawfull basically means that there is no law created for the application  as opposed to illegal  meaning against a current law. 

Screenshot_20190924-165654_Gallery.jpg

I really hope that there’s something boris knows that the rest of us don’t that will take us out on the 31st. 

5 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I really hope that there’s something boris knows that the rest of us don’t that will take us out on the 31st. 

If Boris is forced as by the Benn bill to ask for a extension it could go in his favour as its likely the EU will want something in return  like a second referendum or a general election. To be honest I've gave up trying to second guess what the next move will be,like you I just want it done now :thumbs:

29 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

This interview reveals quite a lot ,Boris reiterates that as the LAW stands we leave on the 31st , I believe that he is referring to the fact that the commencement order has now been signed off putting it into international law we leave  on the 31st this trumps UK law.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Elchapo said:

If we don’t leave then we all just need riot and burn down the Houses of Parliament because if they don’t put in to action what the majority have voted for then what use are they other than a drain on English funds 

Do you not mean a drain on 'british' funds, old chap? It's not just england that might be leaving the e u. Or is it only england that matters? 

• Like 2