Bedlington x Greyhound

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Wow your the man, that suit you seeing as you can’t drive ??

cant believe this forum has come to folk having dogs at folk for travelling for a pup they want?? bitterness is a horrible trait?

Who says I can drive you who says I at folk faa driving da welp ya need ta get a grip katchum. The no boat or plane scenario means I aye got go any further than the moorlands no seas or landing strips up there or ports ta dock  behave ya sen ya sill y gripper. Yas have a problem with negativity everything I say. Atb bill

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Like I said time age etc this probably my last jukel I sent the little terrier back to his breeders my old friend he his prepared to see if he can become what he was bred for he firing on all four. My jukel his  atb something totally different and will take me back nearly fifty yrs so we see has it hiss its not one a the mall xs greyhounds on the ground now in Chasetown its more fa relaxing all round runner type just got pick it now and that fa me his difficult has they say the more knowledge and experience on gleams the more ya realised how little one knows. Cheerio fellas I got some thinking ta do I drivi g the breeder crazy with constant calls on the phone visits every few days  lol nearly there t we n days ta count down oh and I cwill be choosing a male feck the bitches  jaz can learn him abit of the cou try side code of conduct. Atb bill

Wish you all the best with your pup  bill ,no matter how it's bred  a good juckel is a good juckel no matter the breeding ,

look forward to some pics ,

Haven't seen "talkscheap" on here for a while "

u no if he's ok ?

Edited by Moocher71
  • Like 3

And what welps I got katch fa you ta have nothing been bred here fa Donkeys ya  seem ta think. I cana or don't drive I h Ave some one ra drive me when mist needs  but that don't say I cant drive ya soft lad  carry on get that beast  trained it's all ready dropping its head in a friendly play full stalk probably grow out off it atb bill

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Wish you all the best with your pup  bill ,no matter how it's bred  a good juckel is a good juckel no matter the breeding ,

look forward to some pics ,

Haven't seen "talkscheap" on here for a while "

u no if he's ok ?

I don't know heard nothing perhaps Trigg would be best ta ask atb bill

• Like 1
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Like I said time age etc this probably my last jukel I sent the little terrier back to his breeders my old friend he his prepared to see if he can become what he was bred for he firing on all four. My jukel his  atb something totally different and will take me back nearly fifty yrs so we see has it hiss its not one a the mall xs greyhounds on the ground now in Chasetown its more fa relaxing all round runner type just got pick it now and that fa me his difficult has they say the more knowledge and experience on gleams the more ya realised how little one knows. Cheerio fellas I got some thinking ta do I drivi g the breeder crazy with constant calls on the phone visits every few days  lol nearly there t we n days ta count down oh and I cwill be choosing a male feck the bitches  jaz can learn him abit of the cou try side code of conduct. Atb bill

All the best bill fella ?? Got to be something on the lines of collie greyhound deerhound greyhound bred couldn’t see ya with a little whippet bred thing to be honest 

• Like 1