Bedlington x Greyhound

Budgie  I believe the bitch stayed in North staffs the dog went back brum  the reason I would not touch a beddie they would nott suit my kind of hunting has fa the parvo that's public knowledge on the forum. And fa Northern light sorting the lad out has a go between his very good. I seen plenty of the early beddie greys bred in North staffs from rambo the trash. And f a me anything that leaves an impression means it was okay the only one that did  was George's stuff bred by Neil. But it was a little coney snatcher nothing more or less. Atb bill

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I prefer to see things, with my own eyes,...and then, come to a conclusion...I believe it is always the fairest way..?.

Good sensible comments lads... I know for a fact, that certain coursing Studs can command a high price for their services, and any resulting pups will not be sold cheap. Obviously, when a br

Aggression is often confused with gameness imo. I've seen plenty of gassy aggressive dogs' arse fall out when things get real.  

Posted Images

Just now, billhardy said:

Budgie  I believe the bitch stayed in North staffs the dog went back brum  the reason I would not touch a beddie they would nott suit my kind of hunting has fa the parvo that's public knowledge on the forum. And fa Northern light sorting the lad out has a go between his very good. I seen plenty of the early beddie greys bred in North staffs from rambo the trash. And f a me anything that leaves an impression means it was okay the only one that did  was George's stuff bred by Neil. But it was a little coney snatcher nothing more or less. Atb bill

The sire was George belly bred reverse xs ta non ped whippet. If my me mod y serves me right.  The other bed is xs we're bred some by George f1 atb bill

3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Very funny atb bill

Very funny atb bill

Very funny atb bill

sorry bill think I got our georges mixed up thought you ment Newcombe ? I remember George Kelly from years back he knocked out some tidy little dogs think he was from Brownhills ?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, darbo said:

As far as i can see there is a bit of a mix up over george newcombe and george kelly ie bill is on about george kelly dogs LM was on about george newcombe.

6 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

sorry bill think I got our georges mixed up thought you ment Newcombe ? I remember George Kelly from years back he knocked out some tidy little dogs think he was from Brownhills ?

It's okay I Dido. T pi k up on it either yes Brownhills cannock ways I fetched one from George probably around maybey very early seventies little soft fawn broken coated bitch I passed her to. My cousin she was abit small da my thought  back then she knocked him plenty cronies birds and a good few long ears George's little jukels had a good bit a pace about them he was using non ped types  giving the jukels good acceleration very sharp types. YeH misunderstanding but makes da interesting reading lol atb bill

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, fred90 said:

we bought them together my mate had a fawn one, I had the blue both crackers around 1991.

my bitch was bred beddy/grey/collie, x,whippet, the whippet s .ire belonged to bert griptons son.

6 minutes ago, fred90 said:

we bought them together my mate had a fawn one, I had the blue both crackers around 1991.

6 minutes ago, fred90 said:

6 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Has Anyone got any pics of a proper working bedlington or are they a thing of the past . The dog I used was from Ayr northern light noes t m he was a proper terrier lad none this shit we went brought a bitch up from Yorkshire ritherby 3/4 bed 1/4 fell it was kept back till right age it was a coward a gassy fighting b*****d it never wanted to no when teeth were shown it was killed after it started a fight way the wrong bedlington I’ve seen this many times even way runners ?‍♀️ they jack when there shown the pearly whites I enjoyed my old bitch I dug a pair to her at 12year old then put her away she was riddled way cancer the whippet x was a better earth dog than all the pures o breed but most went to homes were lads weren’t up for working dogs properly end of a error for me I enjoyed it they never showed me up once great little pest control dogs I obtained loads permission throw those little dogs mostly ratting . I don’t see any positives in this thread apart from old bob breading in which I no i could obtain a dog for nowt or next to nothing enjoy your dog lads nothing last for ever . I did bread 1 litter of first x bedx grey both jacked on teeth or faked about  two bitches I put both away no good to me . 

there are still a few about but with those with the genuine thing keep themselves very much to themselves and you will find they are all hybreds  but if its a good one its a good one and sticks where others wont on big teeth ?

• Like 1