Get in the mountains preferably in a high altitude country n do a few weeks trekking that and a lot of shagging anything that's going to make you sweaty a lot constantly through out the days you could eat 10 mars bars a day n still be ripped to death..

• Haha 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fcuk me !!!!   I was only asking if it was safe to have a Spoon of Sugar in me two cups of Tea each morning and its turned into University Fcuking  Challenge       

Has Ray hacked your account ?

So if Micky is 70 plus he has to bench 100 kilos and deadlift 200 kilos. Pulling your nutsack out of your sock is an achievement at that age champ. Lower the goalposts a bit. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dodger said:

Get in the mountains preferably in a high altitude country n do a few weeks trekking that and a lot of shagging anything that's going to make you sweaty a lot constantly through out the days you could eat 10 mars bars a day n still be ripped to death..

Think this thread is based on the older married guys ? When you shack up with a lioness you aren't allowed go trekking, sex stops as soon as the ring is on her finger and you have to save the allowance she gives you for 18 months to buy 10 mars bars.??? 

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Just dont eat like a fat c**t and keep generally active. Walk a few times a week. Bench your bodyweight and deadlift double your bodyweight.  Job done. You womt look like the fake stuff you see in the internet but you'll be in better shape than most. No point in extreme diets and working out everyday  etc

So if Micky is 70 plus he has to bench 100 kilos and deadlift 200 kilos. Pulling your nutsack out of your sock is an achievement at that age champ. Lower the goalposts a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Honestly tho mate Iv always been in shape people have always thought i go the gym every day and diet but I smoke and eat all sorts of shit especially sweet and fatty stuff my diet is actually really bad n I don't go the gym but I put me in shape down to sweating a lot n some bag work sometimes that's it I think if natural gyms n diets are over rated I really do but they are good for when your at the shape you want for maintenance.

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Bar the lifting same still applies.  Eat what you like in moderation and keep fairly active. Also plenty in their 70s still doing exercise most wouldn't think is possible 

That's understood I've seen old dudes piss up mountains leaving young fellas behind with stamina but speed and strength no, unless they were previously stronger than that time. I've never seen a man faster and stronger at 70 than his peak between 25 and 40. I've seen some old brickys lay more blocks in a day than youngfellas but they aren't stronger and certainly aren't quicker. It's just flawless technique that comes with time and wisdom which gives them an advantage. They spend less time walking, moving and trowelling. Most of them are as unhealthy as it comes drinking and smoking and they rarely see 80. Good diet and cardio exercise for whatever age you are is hard beat. 

• Like 3

I’ve changed my diet massively in the last 4 months counting all my calories. I was 130.7kg a few months back after dropping to 112.7kg. I’ve cut my portion sizes and the weight has fell of if I can get under the 100 I’ll be more than happy. I still go out for dinner once a week but I try mind what I eat each other day. I don’t feel bloated any more and generally feel much healthier. 

• Like 3

Two types of noodles, rice noodles are made from rice flour ?

Growing evidence for fasting having health benefits including weight control but as in all things balance is important. 

Diets don't work as they are temporary so need to change lifestyle. 

Unless evidence changes I will use fasting when older and can't exercise as a way to maintain weight. 

Edit to add 

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/intermittent-fasting/

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Just dont eat like a fat c**t and keep generally active. Walk a few times a week. Bench your bodyweight and deadlift double your bodyweight.  Job done. You womt look like the fake stuff you see in the internet but you'll be in better shape than most. No point in extreme diets and working out everyday  etc

been a long time since I did a double bodyweight deadlift....lol

lol.....I know how that feels.....I was never really strong ...but when I look back at what I could do compaired with now....it pisses me off....but I have to think...im 52...im still training hard and enjoying it.....so that's all that matter really...I did 4 and half plate deadlift at ....think that's 210 kilo I think..at 13 stone..mind I was in my early 20's then...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

lol.....I know how that feels.....I was never really strong ...but when I look back at what I could do compaired with now....it pisses me off....but I have to think...im 52...im still training hard and enjoying it.....so that's all that matter really...I did 4 and half plate deadlift at ....think that's 210 kilo I think..at 13 stone..mind I was in my early 20's then...

Ahh, but you have to be realistic with yourself too mate......I could score 30 goals a season and leave defences for dead when I was in my 20s but I can’t do that now......that just normal.

Its just the natural order of things, I think the key is keep doing as much as you can for as long as you can.......your body peaks at about 28-30 then it’s heading down from there, that’s just nature.

• Like 2