They did not stand a chance

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rain thunder and lightning stopped play or it would of been more . atvbjimmy

More to the point Mitch  i thought that the breeding season was over , I know they breed most of the summer but a bit late in August might be wrong ,  any way jimmy go tell your perm holder

Let me think about that mmmmmm errrr NO

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

meHe shot 2 rabbits you grumpy old bollocks :huh:

Why do you have to be offensive ? this is a Forum where you can express an opinion and I have expressed mine  to which I am entitled to do , some will agree with it some won't  but if you or anyone else wants to slag me off  … go ahead  show your age .

Edited by micky
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, micky said:

Why do you have to be offensive ? this is a Forum where you can express an opinion and I have expressed mine  to which I am entitled to do , some will agree with it some won't  but if you or anyone else wants to slag me off  … go ahead  show your age .

Ok, fair comment, I apologise Micky :thumbs:

........ You're not grumpy ;)

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, micky said:

Pot calling the kettle there Micky you are rude and offensive on the lurcher section to the lads and lasses 

2 hours ago, micky said:

I respond  , I don't instigate .

Really ..... so you’ve never dragged my name or others names into an argument that was nothing to do with us then ? ........

33 minutes ago, socks said:

Really ..... so you’ve never dragged my name or others names into an argument that was nothing to do with us then ? ........

No  I Reply,  your the one who dips his nose in when its not wanted,   play safe and stay behind your RIPs your happy there with the Dead , Nightman comes to mind . 

14 minutes ago, si brown said:

Bollox... your a pain in the arse

.it appears that you have also gone off the thread  and have started to call me names?  when I retaliate  you will cry foul , stick to the topic  and stop drooling over my Arse .