Dog breeding and no doubt Dog thieving in the UK nothing new,as well as price

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are dog peddlers really the scum of the earth? If a lad can get £30.000 grand for a litter of pups good luck to him. The punters are getting what they want and the breeder pays for his wedding, happy

Before people run out on the latest get rich quick scheme, the french bulldog is an absolutely useless breed of dog and I have known plenty of chancers get there fingers burned, because the puppy’s of

Looked after one of those frenchies for a girl I no some time back, thing would faint if you took her out for a decent walk, chuck some water on it and cool it off and it would spring back up ready fo

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

you breed more than 2 litters a yr of pedigree dogs and register them through kennel club then the tax man will know and want his cut....

Dc, how much can someone  make on a litter before they have to pay tax. Not singleing you out, just thinking cos of your brother's litter

Thinking about it, I suppose that is singleing you out ?. You know what I meant though ?

Edited by shaaark
20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Dc, how much can someone  make on a litter before they have to pay tax. Not singleing you out, just thinking cos of your brother's litter

Thinking about it, I suppose that is singleing you out ?. You know what I meant though ?

f**k knows ferg, not something I've asked...but with advertising on social media etc,people getting bank draughts,cash,cheques,to pay for them. there will be a paper trail, won't be hard for the taxman to catch folks out

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k knows ferg, not something I've asked...but with advertising on social media etc,people getting bank draughts,cash,cheques,to pay for them. there will be a paper trail, won't be hard for the taxman to catch folks out

Yeah was thinking along those lines ?

On 31/07/2019 at 13:34, Rusty_terrier said:

So nobody should breed and sell dogs ?

Not as an income no....i dont really see the reason to sell pet dogs at all to be honest......all this " well i must recoup the money i spent raising the pups so im going to charge a grand per pup "....f**k off....,dont breed dogs then !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

At least robbery is honest,everyone knows where they stand,one person wins one person loses........rather than this snidey,weasel like caper where you sell a black puppy for £100 but bang another 0 on if its blue.....and then try to justify it with safeguard remarks like " nobody would have an issue with it if they were cheaper "....its not a mans thing leave all that shit for the poor single mothers trying to scrimp a couple of quid together......along with ironing !

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How can you be jealous of summat that anybody can do mate? Genuine question? I got a Kc bred terrier bitch here, an I paid near on 800 for her as my daughter wanted one, never once have I thought about breeding her to line me pocket even tho I work hard an don’t earn a great deal an me wife works hard aswell. Drive a 10 year ole motor an have 1 holiday a year, much ye reckon I could have earned in past 5 years we had that bitch? Fact is if we ever breed her the pups willl be all be rehomed to family an mates as they all literally bickering about who gets pups as she a very nice wee dog to have about house with kids, but other than asking them to cover the papers if they get registered or what ever I’d feel a cnut asking for them for the money, never mind asking more if they white or for a bitch ffs ??

1. Most folk just haven't got the money to buy a prized KC dog in the first place. 

2. They are scared of giving up their jobs to make the plunge and do it for a living. 

3. In reality is dog breeding as profitable as working for a living, especially to newbies? 

4. And some folk just don't have the knowledge or can't be arsed to do it all in the first place. 

Giving away dogs isn't going to better the breed in any way, it is what it is. 

Edited by Jobi
  • Like 1

Never bred a litter for money in my life and never will, in saying that I couldn’t give a rats ass what a man does with his own dogs as it’s none of my business. In my opinion there is no worse treatment of dogs than the greyhound industry and it is never spoken about and that is done purely for money. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Very few folk who peddle pups do it as there sole income most work an peddle in the side mate unless he talking about the biggest a breeders. 

An let’s face it you don’t need a kc reg pup that he bought for daft money to make a few quid off it, fcuk folk are making a killing off patterdales an beddy whippets now that cost pittance or nowt if ye go to pound

woman Up road from ya rescued a pregnant dashhound an sold the litter an it’s had 3 more since, selling them for w grand a pop Cos they Merle or some shit ? 

like Iv said I ain’t got a problem with folk breeding a litter of there dogs, ain’t even got a problem with folk selling dogs, I just think it’s a shitty ole day when folk are breeding a litter or 2 a year so they can upgrade the motor or go on a holiday or whatever, literally milking the poor dog they bought as a pet ?

Yes I'm with you there, I don't agree with folk using the dog purely as an income. The top breeders usually do it for the love of the breed or for the competition of showing, fair enough they get big money for their dogs but it comes with the territory. 

Edited by Jobi

I know a puppy farmer who is all legal inspected and licensed and there cheapest mongral puppy is £750 a jackabee,the exspencive ones well over a grand, they make a ok living out of it and there kennels are a place my own dogs go to when i go on holiday as it's better than my own outside runs with under floor heating and a big yard there let out for 8 hours a day..The bitches are well looked after and i have no problem with them breeding loads of dogs i'd never fecking own or want,the dogs are livestock just as cows and pigs are and treated a feck lot better as well.So those of you who think it's moraly wrong to breed dogs for a living do you also think it's moraly wrong to hunt kill things for fun under the title pest control or game shooting?.:hmm:

• Like 2