Has anyone seen a homebred dog better a big name coursing dog?

1 hour ago, stormyboy said:

No idea what working to the sling means bud, and I've seen terriers nail a hare off the seat. 3/3 on moors I can believe. GUARANTEED 3/3 on open land is a pretty strong statement. 

Catty shooting I would think holding off while he takes shot  my current bitch works in these manners takes stuff waits on inf told it's about getting out early doors continious experience and training while in the field sounds like  that bitch of bear foots was excellent bar none.atb bill

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that's where it all began, so in a way that's a step or two backwards where coursing dogs are concerned, however I don't see that as a bad thing at all, this dog produced some top class dogs in the si

big name dogs, usualy have owners who want to be famous, any purpose bred coursing dog will carry big name blood, and if said dog can catch 3, 4, or even 5 hares it can win a match , against any one.

Guaranteed 3out3 daytime bitch done a few 5s some 7s deerhoundgreyxbedxgrey 27 inch rhfd homebreed 1980   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bearfoot said:

That bitch was a class act I can guarantee she pointed worked to the sling on moors she would look the other way at her quarry in rushes waiting on sling baw seen her out she was guaranteed 3ou3 she rarely mist anything she was lighting fast last hare she killed she was 14 we took her for the exercise she nailed it as it rose we only hunted for pot nothing was wasted ever the english came up they asked if we put her on the lead she new the game inside out she was out 4 days a week she killed in tring the fens leyton buzzard oxford everyware these coursing dogs never see they hares she seen guaranteed.  

Your so full of shit it comes out your mouth in the form of verbal diarrhoea.

7 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Your so full of shit it comes out your mouth in the form of verbal diarrhoea.

Want it what says it was Joe  I suppose  one can only know if ya knew the bitch or more importantly the keeper of the jukel  atb bill

Just now, billhardy said:

Want it what says it was Joe  I suppose  one can only know if ya knew the bitch or more importantly the keeper of the jukel  atb bill

Bill he talks a load of shit its plain to see in most of his posts, no dog is guaranteed to kill everything. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Bill he talks a load of shit its plain to see in most of his posts, no dog is guaranteed to kill everything. 

Yeah I know joe but  reading in that post I got ta thinking he was shooting fa the bitch ,of course that slow jukel I got needs all the help it can get  lol  ate bill

The little brown runner was the best I ever owned even dug to her a few times, but catching loads of hares was never my game ok if they came along but with bunny,s fetching 25/50p  Fox,s £15/£25  trout a £1 each and hares masks 50p a pop they probably equalled the least value for money ? ???

0EB248DC-EAAF-4C74-A329-4F0BA9F7AAC5.jpeg

A78AA6B2-C0FB-46C9-AAE4-AF98E6AB9756.jpeg

6B1BE8E6-DEC7-418B-B1C3-BC17F580F0AE.jpeg

• Like 3

I like post like this because all the dreamers can come out the wood work and tell a load of bull shit story that didn’t happen for a audience that can’t be proven wrong ??cracks me up same people will tell you they know a good dog but don’t have a dog there saying about that is good as the dog that’s long gone ironic that or they would be speaking of the dog they have now ??‍♂️  people are gullible i for one don’t buy in to old legends as legends are amplified buy talk a normal dog can be made a legend by being talked up 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, poxon said:

I like post like this because all the dreamers can come out the wood work and tell a load of bull shit story that didn’t happen for a audience that can’t be proven wrong ??cracks me up same people will tell you they know a good dog but don’t have a dog there saying about that is good as the dog that’s long gone ironic that or they would be speaking of the dog they have now ??‍♂️  people are gullible i for one don’t buy in to old legends as legends are amplified buy talk a normal dog can be made a legend by being talked up 

Yeah, I had a dog, probably the best ever lived..........honest.

• Haha 1