lee duffy of borough

years after his death I was talking to a Jamaican bloke tonight in dubai that spent time in durham with lee in durham prison, I knew lee off when I worked the doors in Newcastle whe he made a appearance to knock a few of the local doormen out looking for viv graham.lee stood at 6 foor 4 a very powerfull looking lad that was very handy with his fists and was killed bye cowards as was my mate viv graham . the thing a I ask is how come these great fighters can be remembered all over the world /borough ans Newcastle are not big places and yet have produced some of the most notories fighters ,I worked for viv for 6 years years and despite the s,ite that said he was a bully it was lies that people that put around after his death that never knew him same goes for lee I might him 2 times unless you had a grief with him you were safe/all these years later there still remembered as great fighters

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly 15 years ago , in a piss hole gym in East Yorkshire I lined up with about 40 other recruits for a streaming run.    I was pretty confident winning it but as I approached the last big

F**k all that hard man crap, all the money in the world can’t buy this...

At the end of the day, it’s all well and good us lot talking of these people as if they are some sort of hero. But look how they ended up, one died young and the other ended up a penniless pisshead in

Posted Images

No disrespect but i have never heard of either but it's sad when some lose there lives so young but if in those circles it's expected theres always that risk some wanting that rep and there's no quicker way to get one than tackle someone with one some crave that noterity at any cost

Edited by Blackmag

Most people who have allegedly robbed drug dealers, been involved in murders, debt collected for big time crooks etc don't go on telly and tell people all about it, because admitting it on telly will more than likely lead to a long sentence.

I watched the brian cockerill documentary and turned it off when he talked about being worth millions yet him and his gang drove around in a ford mondeo lol

Dont get me wrong, he probably is a tough kunt and doesn't seem a bad guy but if he really was taking millions of stock/cash off drug dealers then the so called attempts on his life wouldn't of been attempts imo and he would of got dealt with by someone.

Just my opinion ?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

“Moaty , it’s gazza” 

He killed someone and he shot two others,he might get what?Twelve days?Comedy gold,I remember it well...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

as they say you live bye the sword you die buy it,they can all keep there hard man reps for me ,ive saw lots of them come and go over the years every town has a local hard man they never seem to live long look at the Essex boys some one soon got sick of there antics and contracts put out on them,some times its best just to be joe public and get on with your life and not have to keep looking over your shoulder and sleep at different addresses for attempts on you life

• Like 3