• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Joe likes to touch folk up, pretends he misses the gear stick ?

but wear tights an he will deffo take you out ?

Katch yas predictable doubled up merchant get ta feck ya like a doubled slinger looking across ta the other runner lol,atb bill

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Woof woof woof, you know where I am, you wanna meet me, yet you’ll do nowt but call me w coward for not coming to meet you as your the type I try to avoid ? put up or shut up?

Listen katchum we been here before if and when I am heading north I happening ta be passing you by I will call on you we can have a straightner ,I was about ta get some shut eye now fe k off atb bill

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s usually when they know they heard they truth, don’t like it an start spouting come here an I’ll do you, go on come here, your scared ain’t ye. Come here Cos I said so but I won’t come to you Cos your scared an I’m not. Okay I’ll come to you, or second thoughts maybe i won’t ,lets let it get swept under the hunting life rug an forget about it???

No that im an expert or anythin, just a pattern Iv noticed in the last few dozen offliners I beem offered over past 15 years or so ??

an alm whilst I’m sat laughing ?

Yeah but the was that 1 time wernt there?

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Joe ta be fare I am Uniates with invitations of trips out hunting with tykes etc I run with a very exclusive close knit few the tykes the same exclusive few ,I Neva get ta see most trips out not the time but thanks joe fa the offer I would like ta katchup to,come down just ta set hing straight he be a man if the world all be it a cow man now,,let's see if this barking jukel and ole hand can leave any impression on him .atb bill

Exclusive.... ??????? bills bullshit gets wilder by the day. ???????

Back to topic, after a running session my dogs feet are hosed down with a hose end like the one on the right of the picture pointed up into the nail beds on full power to get the mud and shit out, keeps the quicks nice and clean and stops them getting sore. Its especially important after running on seeded/crop fields getting them nice and clean and mud free.

42950.jpg

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, joe ox said:

Back to topic, after a running session my dogs feet are hosed down with a hose end like the one on the right of the picture pointed up into the nail beds on full power to get the mud and shit out, keeps the quicks nice and clean and stops them getting sore. Its especially important after running on seeded/crop fields getting them nice and clean and mud free.

42950.jpg

Bang on Joe plus jukels thart are kept in small. Co fibnes can get piss in the beds of the nail seen this lots z times and some fail ta see this problem I hose off then dip in a sulphur wash nebva a problem. It can and usually his the seeded crop fields where its sticky that hgets in under the nail. Beds infe toon sets in and a fecker ta shiftits surprising how many poor handlers there his out there stockman ship  zero. Atb bill