• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There you go lads. Cheers, D.  

Hard to beat natural remedies walking and saltwater on the beach as well

Posted Images

8 hours ago, joe ox said:

There used to be a report button on here but carnt see it now, or did they just not give me one ?

According to Walshie, everybody gets a report button, except the whinning feckers lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, delswal said:

I don't know where you get all the energy from Don, what with all ya milking and ducking and diving between OT Lurcherlad and Bill, you must be fecking knackered lol

He got the edge on us all he in his own back yard lol atb bil

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Away an fcuk off I got more important things to do that drive down county to meet a tale teller an a dog seller ? you wanna meet me that bad come see me you seem to know a lot about me an where I am an what I got,  but think yojr gonna sit there on your commode am bark orders am try an call me names so I’ll drive there ?? grow up you mad ole b*****d or stick ye dog in motor an drive up here yaself an I’ll take ye for a walk with ur dog, seeing as your barking loudest here??

I fecking got sick catterick given area twenty yrs ago I was running that arena and far beyond many moons ago listen katchup  ya need ta travel ta see I done my travelling if I don't travel again I don't do a commode if I need a shit I'll shit so,e has thee in a hedge in a bog or where a I get taken short .this dog don bark it bites but come see not scared a getting stuck I. Ta ought teeth goats etc come think if asked get stuck in ta anything ,you come ta me there's plenty of stalking ta be done in the season down plenty of pest control in season all legal,and above board plenty if everything when ya coming pencil a fate November has so everything ain't green we running atb bill

8 hours ago, billhardy said:

I fecking got sick catterick given area twenty yrs ago I was running that arena and far beyond many moons ago listen katchup  ya need ta travel ta see I done my travelling if I don't travel again I don't do a commode if I need a shit I'll shit so,e has thee in a hedge in a bog or where a I get taken short .this dog don bark it bites but come see not scared a getting stuck I. Ta ought teeth goats etc come think if asked get stuck in ta anything ,you come ta me there's plenty of stalking ta be done in the season down plenty of pest control in season all legal,and above board plenty if everything when ya coming pencil a fate November has so everything ain't green we running atb bill

Stalking ya say ? mmmmmmmmmmm feck that don he's a cnut...........did you say stalking cough cough 

5 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Bill come up here for a night or two out in the winter, I could do with some company sick of talking to myself.

Joe ta be fare I am Uniates with invitations of trips out hunting with tykes etc I run with a very exclusive close knit few the tykes the same exclusive few ,I Neva get ta see most trips out not the time but thanks joe fa the offer I would like ta katchup to,come down just ta set hing straight he be a man if the world all be it a cow man now,,let's see if this barking jukel and ole hand can leave any impression on him .atb bill

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, delswal said:

Stalking ya say ? mmmmmmmmmmm feck that don he's a cnut...........did you say stalking cough cough 

Destroy yas no the meaning of the quote and so does all and sundry if gas no him that well kadch a lift you come with him fa traveling company atb bill

6 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Joe ta be fare I am Uniates with invitations of trips out hunting with tykes etc I run with a very exclusive close knit few the tykes the same exclusive few ,I Neva get ta see most trips out not the time but thanks joe fa the offer I would like ta katchup to,come down just ta set hing straight he be a man if the world all be it a cow man now,,let's see if this barking jukel and ole hand can leave any impression on him .atb bill

No problem,  you would of been shown some good sport and hospitality.

• Like 2