The one

A days ferreting

according to the countrymans weekly any two guys want a days ferreting with Simon Whitehead ?. Only £350 

don't look at the price. look at the experience you are getting from a ferreting man extraordinaire, you can't put a price on that😁

I would want £350  to spend a day with that Four-eyed Boring b*****d 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, fred90 said:

don't look at the price. look at the experience you are getting from a ferreting man extraordinaire, you can't put a price on that😁

You Fcuking can, buy yer own gear an get out an learn, how did mr dunderhead learn? It’s nice to get out with other folk an pinch tips advice an what not to do’s, but fcuk paying that price, that’s madness😂😂

28 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You Fcuking can, buy yer own gear an get out an learn, how did mr dunderhead learn? It’s nice to get out with other folk an pinch tips advice an what not to do’s, but fcuk paying that price, that’s madness😂😂

that's why I said it😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Whin only charges 150 per man.....

😆

Just now, tb25 said:

Whin only charges 150 per man.....

😆

An I only charge 85 an half yer food as of now, an you have to carry me gear 😂

a mate of mine met him at some show or other a few years back. my mate is getting on a bit and is a old hand at ferreting whitehead was telling him how to go on etc, he said it was biggest load of boxxcks he had heard from a boring cxxt. 

3 minutes ago, fred90 said:

a mate of mine met him at some show or other a few years back. my mate is getting on a bit and is a old hand at ferreting whitehead was telling him how to go on etc, he said it was biggest load of boxxcks he had heard from a boring cxxt. 

I spoke to him at game fair years back an to be fair he was a decent guy with me lad an me cousins lad who were only about 5 at time, couldn’t be any nicer but aye like ye say if ye know what ye half on about then he is boring. But he does get folk that know nowt interested, like micky said tho😂 he’d have to pay me 😂

• Like 1

How much!!!

Is that with a night out having a meal and then to a strip club.

I heard he pays for his permissions so has to make money back somehow i guess.

My mate spoke to him a couple a years back at a game fair... said he was very up himself and talked shit

would rather spend the money on my own kit and get out ferreting on me own.

Get all your questions answered on here for free. Wealth of knowledge on this forum

FF

• Like 1

He was on here if i mind right years ago but couldnt handle the abuse took a huffy and left LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Furrosious ferreter said:

How much!!!

Is that with a night out having a meal and then to a strip club.

I heard he pays for his permissions so has to make money back somehow i guess.

My mate spoke to him a couple a years back at a game fair... said he was very up himself and talked shit

would rather spend the money on my own kit and get out ferreting on me own.

Get all your questions answered on here for free. Wealth of knowledge on this forum

FF

i have met simon many times...I cant say as I thought he was up himself....always came across a good chap....even had him at my house picking up some kits years ago...as well as putting me in touch with a guy from English herratige for some paid rabbit control work.....

now I know simon has worked as a paid rabbit catcher for many years......so I dowt hes paying for permission....and I think has diversified a bit with youtube channel..book writing and cookery I think..or that might be his mrs... in the summer he does the gamfairs with his demo....so I suppose he has to come across as an expert there to do his job to the public who might not know what ferreting is...

human nature being what it is....and in particular hunting men.....they can be the very worst for bitching about people....I know what a lot of the young lads were like in my youth growing up in a pit village...forever calling other lads dogs or ferrets shit.....hell you only have to look on here at the bitching....

• Like 11

If people are happy to pay whats the problem. No harm and he certainly does the sport a lot of good.

• Like 3

Simon is a good lad and has always been a great ambassador for the sport. I doubt whether this is aimed at experienced ferreters probably more for people into some sort of field sport but have never tried ferreting. People are happy to pay three times what he is charging to shoot fukcing wood chickens flying 10 foot above their heads so what’s the big deal ......

• Like 10