Sign in to follow this  
bird

the fight

8 hours ago, ginger beard said:

To be fair to mr hardcore he's been consistant in what he's been saying for a couple of years now and has been right everytime regarding aj and fury.

Rusty's just a knob.

Ding Ding Well done Ginge.........RD1

So easy managing a football team /training a boxer from the armchair, these threads make me laugh 😂 it's a world away from when you done a bit of Sunday football, couple of amateur bouts! Armchair experts I love em! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Omes ppv for a world title. Ones ppv for money yer a shyt talker max. Fury Schwartz ppv is the biggest example of folk being robbed of their hard earned money. Your a hypocrite if you don't admit it.

AJ v Charles Martin for a world title is what Shite is .

Some could see Fast eddie was pulling the wool

Some could see josh was average.

Now we all know he's a Quitter👍

The excuses from all angles will soon start to flow when all that's happens is he was found out and fell well short.

He won't mind' he's rich beyond his wildest dreams off the back of Ppv Numptys 👍

Roll on Wilder v Fury 

or Uskh v Whyte 

Ruis v Whyte ect

If maybe Josh can beat 

Ruiz - Whyte and Uskh he will of earned a place at the table v Fury or Wilder.

Then he will have to take 30% lol 👍

Thats all folks 👍

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, delswal said:

I don't think fighting away from home was the problem, I think he took the fight for granted and underrated Ruiz 

That is the long and the short of it.....i put a bet on Joshua a few days ago but when i saw him walk out last night i knew he just looked completely wrong so i quickly jumped on my phone and put some money on Ruiz to stop him.....for whatever reason Joshua looked like he was in a trance,totally over relaxed and under stimulated what was he standing in his corner for before the fight like a bouncer advertising a muggy " AJ Boxing " gumshield......and what some idiot was doing giving him a neck massage before a world title fight 😲....any type of massage relaxes you at that point he needed relaxing like a hole in the head he just didnt look up for it at all !

Whether he has got too big for his boots,whether he is surrounding himself with friends instead of experience,whether McCracken is the right man i dont know.....what is a world champion doing asking his trainer between rounds " why do i feel like this "....and " what shall i do "......its staggering.....i think a lot of the trouble with Joshua is that he is basically a rough street kid who has been changed into this clean cut " nice guy " image being booked as the quintessential face of boxing promoted as the ultimate sporting competitor who represents society in the right way..........f**k all that let the lad be who he is,a nasty little c**t who wants to rip your belongings off you any way he can....thats what got him to where he is let him get out and throw caution to the wind instead of trying to box off the back foot.

Joshua like Wilder and Fury are all 1 trick ponies.....by fighting dangerous guys Joshua has come unstuck first thats all.

IMG_8656 (1).jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The excuses from all angles will soon start to flow when all that's happens is he was found out and fell well short.

He won't mind' he's rich beyond his wildest dreams off the back of Ppv Numptys 👍

Roll on Wilder v Fury 

or Uskh v Whyte 

Ruis v Whyte ect

If maybe Josh can beat 

Thats all folks 👍

That's all folks, the Oracle has spoken.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Roll on Wilder v Fury 

or Uskh v Whyte 

Ruis v Whyte ect

If maybe Josh can beat 

Thats all folks 👍

If you think ppv for fury Schwartz is a better deal than AJ Martin for a world title  and isn't him pulling the wool over people's eyes making cash your brain is made of shyt. FACT

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

If you think ppv for fury Schwartz is a better deal than AJ Martin for a world title  and isn't him pulling the wool over people's eyes making cash your brain is made of shyt. FACT

You just keep believing AJ is a true world champion lol

😁👍

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

😁👍

Buy the ppv for fury Schwartz and post proof youv got it. Go on if you don't think it's a waste do it.

Youv be caught out. Big caravan club is just as guilty of milking the cow as you say it if not worse. This fight means nothing

8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

😁👍

Why shouldn't he? You believe some big fecking cocaine taking p***y who runs around dressed as Batman is, I know which I would find more credible 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

That is the long and the short of it.....i put a bet on Joshua a few days ago but when i saw him walk out last night i knew he just looked completely wrong so i quickly jumped on my phone and put some money on Ruiz to stop him.....for whatever reason Joshua looked like he was in a trance,totally over relaxed and under stimulated what was he standing in his corner for before the fight like a bouncer advertising a muggy " AJ Boxing " gumshield......and what some idiot was doing giving him a neck massage before a world title fight 😲....any type of massage relaxes you at that point he needed relaxing like a hole in the head he just didnt look up for it at all !

Whether he has got too big for his boots,whether he is surrounding himself with friends instead of experience,whether McCracken is the right man i dont know.....what is a world champion doing asking his trainer between rounds " why do i feel like this "....and " what shall i do "......its staggering.....i think a lot of the trouble with Joshua is that he is basically a rough street kid who has been changed into this clean cut " nice guy " image being booked as the quintessential face of boxing promoted as the ultimate sporting competitor who represents society in the right way..........f**k all that let the lad be who he is,a nasty little c**t who wants to rip your belongings off you any way he can....thats what got him to where he is let him get out and throw caution to the wind instead of trying to box off the back foot.

Joshua like Wilder and Fury are all 1 trick ponies.....by fighting dangerous guys Joshua has come unstuck first thats all.

IMG_8656 (1).jpg

Ya can’t put that pic up without putting the winnings too fs gnasher

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Ya can’t put that pic up without putting the winnings too fs gnasher

Like telling half a story.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Buy the ppv for fury Schwartz and post proof youv got it. Go on if you don't think it's a waste do it.

Youv be caught out. Big caravan club is just as guilty of milking the cow as you say it if not worse. This fight means nothing

LOL he would of got a better fight out of Prince Charles ffs 👍

29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Roll on Wilder v Fury 

or Uskh v Whyte 

Ruis v Whyte ect

If maybe Josh can beat 

Thats all folks 👍

i aint been on here in a long long time now max but after last nights jacking by AJ and all the flak we used to get i just had to come back on and remind some ( and you know who you are .we told you what joshua was all about not worth a carrot as for beating Tyson hahahahaha hes not good enough to fight on the same bill as Ty

18 minutes ago, delswal said:

Why shouldn't he? You believe some big fecking cocaine taking p***y who runs around dressed as Batman is, I know which I would find more credible 

Bigger Fool you 👅

1 minute ago, brookie said:

i aint been on here in a long long time now max but after last nights jacking by AJ and all the flak we used to get i just had to come back on and remind some ( and you know who you are .we told you what joshua was all about not worth a carrot as for beating Tyson hahahahaha hes not good enough to fight on the same bill as Ty

Let's just hope Fury can stay in love with the game for 3-4-5 years and beat Wilder ( again )

Give AJ a Boxing Lesson he will never forget.

Same for Whyte - Uskh - Joyce - Ruiz .

He has the beating of them all .