1 minute ago, WILF said:

So, Foxdropper, does this mean you will or you won’t be attending the Notting Hill Carnival ?

ffs wilf just dont mention chimps ans nanas ?

• Like 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well deary me 

didnt you wet the bed too jevin?...someone said that reality tv poofter was irrelevant after he topped himself few weeks back?and a few of us had a chuckle??

people in glass houses and all that????

Just now, foxdropper said:

Is that the black pride thing 

Seeing as they tend to spend the day murdering and robbing each other I don’t think there’s much pride involved......it’s more a dressing up event !

• Haha 3
Just now, Daniel cain said:

didnt you wet the bed too jevin?...someone said that reality tv poofter was irrelevant after he topped himself few weeks back?and a few of us had a chuckle??

people in glass houses and all that????

Not as much as everyone chuckling at you on that other forum mate ? with the grassing talk you like to spout ???

• Haha 1

If harry is happy then let him be. If Meghan has grown up in Hollywood then I’m sure she won’t be skint or boring like 90% of the women your all sat in the same room with right now but not speaking to each other because your on here and she is on facebook (probably talking to other men) pretending everything is great in life aslong as you manage to scrape together the rent arrears on your one bed flat in a rundown area of town........

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Back under your rock Tim ye mouthy ole cnut, cos when I called you a Fcuking liar you never wet them bed you pissed your French knickers like a lassie, an Called me a bully??now your on here spouting don’t like it, ignore it ?? mouthy Fcuking walloper?

Calling me a liar is one thing Donny but backing it up is another .Like me calling you a nonce ,might get a rise but I’ve nothing to follow up with .Get it off your pigeon chest if you’ve something to say please do .

• Haha 3
Just now, Stoney100 said:

If harry is happy then let him be. If Meghan has grown up in Hollywood then I’m sure she won’t be skint or boring like 90% of the women your all sat in the same room with right now but not speaking to each other because your on here and she is on facebook (probably talking to other men) pretending everything is great in life aslong as you manage to scrape together the rent arrears on your one bed flat in a rundown area of town........

Out of likes but have a smiley on me lol

• Like 1