no contents

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No pasa nada tio, tranquilo  Aussiewhip we like your photos, the same as everyone else, from other parts of the world.  Look aussies will run a pack, yanks, kiwis and anyone else and his mum

Why has everyone got their handbags out? If the guy loves his breeds and the way he hunts who are any of us to tell him different?? It's an opinion, we've all got them and they all differ. Get over it

no contents

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Wahchadero said:

This wasn't a boar of mine, I wanted to show Dogos of the old bloodline at work, same as my bitch, and what they are capable of, since a few people on here judge without knowing. This picture in particular was taken by my good friend Ulises D'Andrea Nores. The point of having a good couple of Dogo is exactly to avoid having boars turning on you when approaching. I know of people being badly injured when chasing boars but it was mostly due to their fault, not the dogs.. From my close group friends, people who breed and hunt with Dogos, never had a significant accident.. Some guys spent a night up a tree with a boar waiting for them at the bottom, other got scared like shit, cuts, ecc.. No bigger deal so far. 

I had one of my Dogo holding down a young, fit bull, just by himself... so no mate, I would trust a good team of Dogos no matter what. Look at our buddy at the back of the picture, another one was taking the picture.... what kind of dog can give you such a confidence while facing a scary boar like that?

I am now specializing on a different kind of hunt, as I love hunting horseback on open lands and chasing animals at sight such as guanacos, rheas, foxes, hares.. Boar hunting is something very hardcore, I love joining my friends but I am having more fun when doing what I am doing now.

We often carry a couple of new dogs so to train them, no matter what kind of hunt we do, that's explain why we have lots of them around. In any casse down here the perfect number is 5, no matter what.

That ulieas as he still got hair down to his knees

Just a thought hope it helps

16 hours ago, Tyla said:

Why has everyone got their handbags out? If the guy loves his breeds and the way he hunts who are any of us to tell him different?? It's an opinion, we've all got them and they all differ. Get over it. Finally something interesting has been posted on this stale forum and all any one can do is have a dig?? Why? 

Keep posting mate, it's interesting to see how people hunt elsewhere.

This site is getting f****d for that reason. Folks think they have a right to give others a hard time for f**k all really. Hardly a f***ing thing posted these days of legit interest but hey at least folks can sling shit freely, eh. Bit of open mindedness and tolerance would go a f***ing long way. There’s a difference between respectfully saying your bit and constantly hammering it with abuse.

This is why we can’t have nice things...

• Like 13
5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

This site is getting f****d for that reason. Folks think they have a right to give others a hard time for f**k all really. Hardly a f***ing thing posted these days of legit interest but hey at least folks can sling shit freely, eh. Bit of open mindedness and tolerance would go a f***ing long way. There’s a difference between respectfully saying your bit and constantly hammering it with abuse.

that shows the calibre of some of the members on here,and thats why hunting id f****d ,with the likes of that carry on ,the hunting is doomed ,tons of ammo for the anti hunting parties to use against us ,its great to see different breeds ,x's,and styles of dog work...ok so you dont fancy the methods ,...GO TO A DIFFERENT TOPIC AND SHUT THE FUK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR APPROACH THE ISSUE WITH SOME BIT OF RESPECT AND INTELLIGENCE AND GET THE REASONS WHY ITS DONE THE WAY ITS DONE .....YOUR WAY IS NOT ALWAYS THE RIGHT WAY .. and until folk carry them selves in a more civilised manner theres no point in posting stuff on here really

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

that shows the calibre of some of the members on here,and thats why hunting id f****d ,with the likes of that carry on ,the hunting is doomed ,tons of ammo for the anti hunting parties to use against us ,its great to see different breeds ,x's,and styles of dog work...ok so you dont fancy the methods ,...GO TO A DIFFERENT TOPIC AND SHUT THE FUK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR APPROACH THE ISSUE WITH SOME BIT OF RESPECT AND INTELLIGENCE AND GET THE REASONS WHY ITS DONE THE WAY ITS DONE .....YOUR WAY IS NOT ALWAYS THE RIGHT WAY .. and until folk carry them selves in a more civilised manner theres no point in posting stuff on here really

Agreed. I think anything goes so long as it all remains respectful. Typically us men ‘have’ to wave our cocks about at any opportunity! :laugh: 

Anyway, I’ve literally just been out for my first look out pig hunting. Nothing happening but seems topical...

509A58E6-730F-46B2-8C5E-D5ADB35AFCCA.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wahchadero some excellent posts and pictures keep writing and posting pictures of your hunting experience, try not to get involved in the bickering!

Why do some people always feel the need to pick holes in other folks style of hunting? From reading threw this topic it sounds like the fella is living the dream and not looking over his shoulder to do it and long may it continue.

• Like 8

if the last few posts are aimed at what I said, you can f**k off, I did not like what was posted and I said so, and let it rest at that, I don't know the chap, but every time any one tries to engage about similarities between dogs from different  continents, he pulls the you don't have the doggo line in stead of being respectful and chatting about said similarities, it looks like it has to be all him.

Edited by two crows
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I think you will find that others who have experience of hunting pigs/boar tried to have a conversation with the guy only to be cut down because the op thinks he knows it all?hes a tourist himself in another country don't forget?

any dog will have balls when they got a pack with em for back up.....

don't impress me if I'm honest....I have no problem it others want to share their sport.....but dont throw your dummy out when some folks voice an  opinion and dont have their tongue stuck up your arse....??

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I think you will find that others who have experience of hunting pigs/boar tried to have a conversation with the guy only to be cut down because the op thinks he knows it all?hes a tourist himself in another country don't forget?

any dog will have balls when they got a pack with em for back up.....

don't impress me if I'm honest....I have no problem it others want to share their sport.....but dont throw your dummy out when some folks voice an  opinion and dont have their tongue stuck up your arse....??

I didn’t think he threw his dummy out? I also thought whatever he said was fairly respectful.

I don’t think you have to be impressed?

Just a few observations but why are feral pigs and wild boar being lumped in as one and why is it being assumed hunting the them is the same globally. I just think folks need to accept others might have different standards and culture and just take life with a pinch of salt. Otherwise these interesting posters just say “f**k it, rather not bother” and the folks that drive them away justify it with “the fanny couldn’t take a different opinion”.

Do as ya please fellas but I’ve seem this story play out several times before. Also, there’s been plenty of respectful disagreement so I’m not saying no one can say anything in case someone gets upset.

Anyway, this thread ain’t about this.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

but why are feral pigs and wild boar being lumped in as one and why is it being assumed hunting the them is the same globally

There's not much difference between them,wild boar are probably more dangerous for the dogs,and to see them with little or no protection is a concern for any dog man.They can afford the dogs,why not plate them up,its not the middle ages.I'm sure they have been hunting with dogs longer than us in OZ so get with the times.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, two crows said:

if the last few posts are aimed at what I said, you can f**k off, I did not like what was posted and I said so, and let it rest at that, I don't know the chap, but every time any one tries to engage about similarities between dogs from different  continents, he pulls the you don't have the doggo line in stead of being respectful and chatting about said similarities, it looks like it has to be all him.

that was one little comment nothing more.....nowt for the ozzie fella to get his nickers in a twist about.....and they call us wingeing poms....:D

• Like 1

I don't hear you moaning to the M.F.H about only using 1 hound.they use 30 and there never far behind.these guy's could be ages away not like here.same principle just different quarry and dogs.

There boar are probably much bigger than our's too.

• Like 2