The Final .

I shacked up with a bird in the Midlands for a while years ago i enjoyed the footie rivalries round there a couple of Wolves lads i remain pals with to this day they know their club and yes yous are riding the crest of a wave at the moment long may it continue.

• Like 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

On 01/04/2019 at 18:20, maxhardcore said:

We can't help a daft Londoner moving up here and start wearing halfhalf football shirts Stiff ?

When I put that picture up max you said it was in memory of his mate who supported arsenal and the lad was just showing his respects now it's changed to a daft Londoner moving up there 

• Haha 2
On 03/04/2019 at 13:14, gnasher16 said:

Come on then Max i,ll keep you going a little longer....lifes quiet at the moment ?

The sooner you realise that football fans are tribal the sooner you will understand that people are just not interested in looking at Sunderland clips on Youtube ?

Personally i couldnt give a shit what Sunderland did at Trafalgar Square i have no interest in the club and neither does anybody who doesnt support Sunderland.

Im sorry but Sunderland are a forgotten club as are the likes of Preston North End,Huddersfield,Wolves etc yes they were once succesful clubs as were Sunderland i get it....but Sunderlands period of success was in the 1800's for crying out loud ?......Huddersfields period of success was in the 1920,s so more recent than your lot and i dont hear their fans carrying on like you do.....or Villas fans,Prestons fans,Forest and on and on.

Your grandfather could have said they were a great club yes.....but its not for you to cling onto success because you,ve never seen it... i get the piss taken out of me for saying my Hammers won the world cup for England or our 3 Fa Cup final or European Cup Winners Cup win but at least i was actually alive when it happened !!

I enjoy having the footie banter with folk but you have to keep it sensible,England tournaments are great for it....its all good natured but you occasionally come across lads like you who are just totally delusional.....as an example.....for me the club i aspire to be compared with is Everton,possibly Arsenal but they are still a little out of our reach....solid consistent clubs,strong traditions and a good support,if we can reach their level as a club in my lifetime i,ll be delighted...........but you.....you compare your club to Barcelona ???

Like i say the footie banter is fun but when someone gets silly with it people just dont bother.

I know what my little club is we have a nice stadium 13.000 average attendance and currently punching above are weight against some big clubs in the championship with a outside chance of making the playoffs as bad as it sounds max I hope they don't make it this season as I think they need longer to build a team like Burnley did to compete we have a billionaire owner but he's no jack walker rip and I would rather stay in the championship longer than get beat every week plus watching all theses glory hunters from all over jumping on board walking round in  there new shirts would crease me look at Blackburn went from 12 000 to 20 odd because they won the prem loads wearing there shirt were are they now just like we're was half of your London lot last season they can travel to London for the weekend but can't make a home game fikkle just like every club I take nothing away from you max 50 000 or whatever it was fantastic but we took nearly 40 000 and we average 13 so does make them different gravy or just  glory hunters or folk wanting a weekend out and it's a good excuse 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

When I put that picture up max you said it was in memory of his mate who supported arsenal and the lad was just showing his respects now it's changed to a daft Londoner moving up there 

It’s called “make it up as you go along”.......a bit like Sunderland football club really ! Lol 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Wilf get them vids up of Saturday night in Trafalga and Covent Garden you have watched umpteen times let folk judge who's making it up lol ??

Bloody hell mate, you took a few fans away and had a bit of a night out in the big smoke......I’ll let you into a secret, it’s not that big a deal.

Clubs have nights out like that all the time, especially in Europe or at internationals.

But hey, don’t take my word for it......ask some lads who go football ! Lol 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

If Wembley had Of gave us the whole stadium last weekend we'd of filled it ?

It would have been the only stadium you had filled for a while then ! Lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That's only one of a handful BM

Your lot couldn't fill Albert Square ??

Never said we could max shame that lot didn't show the same passion last season  but that's fair weather fans for you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What parasite I tell you what though max in all fairness you bang your drum about your gravy and your acemedy and how proud you all are of it  but When of your own who plays for your club and well then gets sold for a good lump which helps the club gets abused as did his wife in Sunderland and no one steps in 

Probably biggest cup upset of all time. Leeds were arrogant, thought it was a stroll in the park. Dirty feckers too. The whole country united behind Sunderland. Great day for all football fans.

Edited by jukel123