The Final .

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Oh right if Wilf says so lol

Anyone with the know how pop up the Leeds v Sunderland 73 cup final vid from start to finish and You'l hear You'l Never Walk Alone ☺️

Or the 85 milk Cup final vid if you want to hear support

Or the Charlton v Safc play off final 

if you want to see possibly the best game of football ever below the old twin towers.

lol ?

No, no....I get you mate.......I mean I remember how me and the rest of the Lazio ultras felt when DiCanio ran over to us and did the Roman salute that day.......amazing it was.

I didn’t get too much time to explore Rome after the game mind you because I was still at home in my front room ! Lol lol

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Max , 

how can you seriously compare yourself to forest , you don’t have an iota of the history of that club 

until recent history , Forest had more European trophies than Barcelona 

I reckon the old punjabi army have slipped some crack into his king prawn vindaloo ! Lol 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Did you manage to swing past the arsenal shop for a half and half scarf while you were down there max lad?! 

He got one off QVC, it’s basically the same as going to the Emirates shop! Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nottingham Forrest are the only the 2nd british club to defend the European cup max 

they were in 2nd division , three years later they had two European cups , probably the greatest achievement of an English football side considering their status at the time 

37 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Just a small club in London 'on par with Watfords ' Norwich ' Birmingham' Palace ' West Broms ect

Well below your Safc's 'Sheff Wed's ' United's ' Wolves' Forests' Leeds' Boro's ' Mags ' without mentioning the obvious clubs ?

Its ok im familiar with that tactic ?.....say something so ridiculous that it doesnt get you into a serious debate .

Weak....very weak.

51 minutes ago, WILF said:

You can’t get the atmosphere of a football match from the telly mate.......ask anyone who has actually been to a match ! Lol 

??? It was a great atmosphere on Match of the Day the other night !

Ask a 7 year old at his first game if the atmosphere is any different to watching on telly see what he says.

44 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Oh right if Wilf says so lol

Anyone with the know how pop up the Leeds v Sunderland 73 cup final vid from start to finish and You'l hear You'l Never Walk Alone ☺️

Or the 85 milk Cup final vid if you want to hear support

Or the Charlton v Safc play off final 

if you want to see possibly the best game of football ever below the old twin towers.

lol ?

Does the atmosphere at football get better and better the louder you turn your volume up ?.....atmosphere at football has gone through the roof since HD ? 

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Who said it was the same ??????

Just said if you went at a certain match you can get a jist of things by watching a full game on TV ' Ect

Hold it, no you never......you cracked on about the games of 73 and 85 and the great atmosphere !