The Final .

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Reported 25k around Covent Garden and Trafalga Sq sat night Dykos ?

We did the same in 2014 v City and 1996 v Charlton

iv a feeling it will have to be repeated in may play off finals and I hope to fook it's v Pompey or Charlton.

My little club is literally moving that many People up and down the C2C line alone twice a week, every week right through the season ! Lol lol

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

By all accounts the BBC news London has praised the 85k crowd at Wembley on Sunday and said the Scenes at Trafalga Square on Saturday night were that Immense they thought it was photo shopped ?

Na SAFC just came to town ?

I bet it was quiet a novelty for your fans seeing almost every seat taken ? Lol lol 

18 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Is Greenwich good for a beer and a nosey about. There on friday. Goimg to goto Weigh ins early friday morning then nothing till we go watch the fights the next night then have most of sunday aswell. Just looking for a  beer maybe see some sights. Is camary wharf far. Few others stayomg there.

The birchwood pub in abbey wood is not bad for a beer,

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your LITTLE club is in the Capital and boosted by 20k Tourist support Wilf lad ??

I bet the hospitals of Sunderland are packed to the rafters today with people experiencing the symptoms of Agoraphobia ! Lol 

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Well Stan Safc v Charlton Athletic was most probably the best game of football at the old Wembley ?

And the atmospheres of 73 and 85 as good as any seen under the old twin towers?

Best of ??

Dont let the haters or jealousy sway you lol?

You was about 5 in 73 wasn’t you ? Lol 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Not even that but what difference does that make Wilf lad ?????

I was just interested to know how you knew what the atmosphere was like big lad......did you go there with playschool or what? Lol 

• Like 1
On 30/03/2019 at 08:11, Rusty_terrier said:

Sorry to derail the thread but I'm heading to London next week for a Thai boxing show at the o2. Staying in Greenwich. What's the score there is it a shithole or is there stuff to do ?

Oh shit hang about i didnt realise you was Scottish Rusty.............................actually no thinking about it Wilf is probably right South London is much nicer than East London you will have a much better time there ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Take no notice of Gnasher, I reckon the Tower Hotel is as “South” as he likes to get ! Lol

Greenwhich around the market is nice mate, some tidy little boozers and bistros.

Theres a Spanish restaurant me and my boy like and it’s pretty nice, and the Trafalgar Tavern at the end of Park Row is a nice place to sit and enjoy some grub and a cold drink when the weather is nice or in a nice evening.

If you venture up to Blackheath, Blackheath Village is also really nice.

" Blackheath Village is also really nice " ??

How can it be its close to Lewisham !

50 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

" Blackheath Village is also really nice " ??

How can it be its close to Lewisham !

Better class of mugger ! Lol 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I know your living in rural Ireland Wilf but TV ect has even reached the NE ☺️

You can’t get the atmosphere of a football match from the telly mate.......ask anyone who has actually been to a match ! Lol