The Final .

7 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Sorry to derail the thread but I'm heading to London next week for a Thai boxing show at the o2. Staying in Greenwich. What's the score there is it a shithole or is there stuff to do ?

Greenwhich is as nice a part of London as you will find, if you have the day take in the market and the Naval museum.

It the place we taught our navy to go off and conquer the world mate.

if the sun is shining it will be a very nice day.

• Like 1

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so his team are worse than dogshit but he beats you all with his banter,wit and passion.

In fairness mate, I don’t think proper football lads actually give a f**k about who’s club is the biggest.......they just like getting you at it ! Lol

Quote from 20/6/79 ... " one of my biggest regrets in football was I didn't get to play for Sunderland " George Best         Quote from 21 /6/79.... "Fuk me ,what was I drinki

Posted Images

My grand daughter will be playing at Wembley just prior to safc v pompey  eight 13 yr old girls representing her school and safc vs Bristol city .I'm more nervous  for her than the main event lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
20 hours ago, Astanley said:

I read in the paper this morning that since the Netflix thing Sunderland are now globally the third most popular team after real Madrid and Barcelona.

Read a thing the other week that they are opening schools all over the world in honour of the draw of Sunderland . 

The joe Bolton academy in Kuala Lumpur alone is expected to draw 27, 000 pupils into the Mackem family 

keep the faith 

fact 

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Is that St Josephs RC 

ftm ?

Best of luck to her and the team and hopefully a good few Safc go in early to cheer them on

Yeh that's them mate

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Mac if your in the smoke this weekend get yourself to Trafalga Square and Covent Garden.

You'l see salt of the earth folk showing the Capital how to Party if 2014 - 96 - 92  - 90 and 85 is anything to go by ?

You really have a mixed view of the world max mate . 

In what way does being an s a f c fan make you salt of the earth ?’ 

Take it easy Stiff I think he was just making the point that Sunderland supporters were generally decent working class guys who care about their club. Don't think he was claiming to be the master race. I know you can't generalise but I've found lads from the North East very genuine and easy to get along with..... no  hidden side. What you see is what you get.

Edited by jukel123
15 hours ago, ftm said:

My grand daughter will be playing at Wembley just prior to safc v pompey  eight 13 yr old girls representing her school and safc vs Bristol city .I'm more nervous  for her than the main event lol 

Well done that girl,you must be super proud mate :toast:

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Mac did you make Covent Garden ?

Its been good craic ' most moving onto Trafalga now

Sadly I didn't max,i was in London but the west-end,i can imagine Trafalgar square last night was like park-lane on a typical Saturday night :D

1 hour ago, WILF said:

50,000 northerners all complaining about the price of things.....

One thing northerners always do,complain about prices down here :laugh: its like they are paying 500% more instead of 25 pence or whatever :toast:

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, WILF said:

Greenwhich is as nice a part of London as you will find, if you have the day take in the market and the Naval museum.

It the place we taught our navy to go off and conquer the world mate.

if the sun is shining it will be a very nice day.

Had you already slipped away before they started Greenwich Peninsula Wilf ?.....granted theres nice parts of Greenwich but stood with your back to the 02 at the moment its a building site as far as the eye can see.

• Like 1