Last one..

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I laughed as that was your claim to fame, ya lamped on Bob Marley’s old family land haha just unusual and out of the blue 

no it;s not my claim to fame ffs lol.i dont really think about bob's oldman when im lamping.but thought i would mention it.

but i agree if someone told me such a far fetched sound thing it would be hard to get my head around it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost cert

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sl

Well done for getting out Fireman, if more men posted their days out on here it would make for a better forum??

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Every single terrierman I know ,if asked to dispatch a fox ,shoots it between the eyes without exception so just run that by me Stevo .

Dispatched many of foxes in the engine room after a dig if the dangerous end is occupied, and seen it done by more than one person, wish I knew how someone’s whole day went through one pic would be braw?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If I said Prince Harry rode on the back of my quad would you believe that 

Been grouse Beating for them a few times, get 50 yards off grouse butts and the bodyguard start walking towards you guiding beaters down the hill, would think we had the guns?

Edited by BIG TRG
12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I laughed as that was your claim to fame, ya lamped on Bob Marley’s old family land haha just unusual and out of the blue 

was ferretting a farm yrs back around newent and the 'hamster ' Richard Hamen from top gear came jogging past.....we had a pic with him stood next to us and our dogs and a few weeks later Jeremy Clarkson made a reference to camo clad men in Wales ?

True or False?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

We ain’t talking about celebrity lamping though are we mate ,we are discussing ,like adults ,something I’d like to think most on here reading this have seen up close . 

what the feck is celebrity lamping you mad fecker lol.look FD you either believe FM or not simple really.

you seem to be on FM case when ever he start's a thread.

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

was ferretting a farm yrs back around newent and the 'hamster ' Richard Hamen from top gear came jogging past.....we had a pic with him stood next to us and our dogs and a few weeks later Jeremy Clarkson made a reference to camo clad men in Wales ?

True or False?

True yea spoofin cuut

1 minute ago, king said:

what the feck is celebrity lamping you mad fecker lol.look FD you either believe FM or not simple really.

you seem to be on FM case when ever he start's a thread.

Maybe because all I see is bullshit mate .Im not biased would do the same for anyone 

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Every single terrierman I know ,if asked to dispatch a fox ,shoots it between the eyes without exception so just run that by me Stevo .

See you a snake as this is not the first time your trying to tell the world wide web i'm doing wrong with guns,so let me tell you a few things you think you know when again you know feck all.I do not own or use any guns,a son of a keeper we help out has taken to the digging game and comes out with us every weekend.He has his own fully legal fire arms in both rifle and shotty and he brings his,this call out we had him with us and also the keeper of the wild bird shoot and both had shot guns with them.Now like i said the earth had a camera covering it and we knew she was at home as the film gets sent straight to his phone,so we walk up nice and quiet,i net it up and then slip in the dog,she moves around the earth for a bit and i can hear her killing cubs,then she bays for 15 mins and out pops the vixen and slips the net but it slows her down enough for our keeper to put a shot into her left hand shoulder.So how does a real terrier man like yourself put a shot between her eyes when she's bolting at full speed?, run that by us timmy boy eh:victory:

• Like 1