Last one..

9 minutes ago, BIG TRG said:

Dispatched many of foxes in the engine room after a dig if the dangerous end is occupied, and seen it done by more than one person, wish I knew how someone’s whole day went through one pic would be braw?

Now your going to tell me the dog had a mouthful so that was the only shot lol. No wait it bolted lol Only on thl .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost cert

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sl

Well done for getting out Fireman, if more men posted their days out on here it would make for a better forum??

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, fireman said:

See you a snake as this is not the first time your trying to tell the world wide web i'm doing wrong with guns,so let me tell you a few things you think you know when again you know feck all.I do not own or use any guns,a son of a keeper we help out has taken to the digging game and comes out with us every weekend.He has his own fully legal fire arms in both rifle and shotty and he brings his,this call out we had him with us and also the keeper of the wild bird shoot and both had shot guns with them.Now like i said the earth had a camera covering it and we knew she was at home as the film gets sent straight to his phone,so we walk up nice and quiet,i net it up and then slip in the dog,she moves around the earth for a bit and i can hear her killing cubs,then she bays for 15 mins and out pops the vixen and slips the net but it slows her down enough for our keeper to put a shot into her left hand shoulder.So how does a real terrier man like yourself put a shot between her eyes when she's bolting at full speed?, run that by us timmy boy eh:victory:

He’s a fair shot with a rifle then Stevo lol,and you ain’t seen me shoot .

Just now, foxdropper said:

Now your going to tell me the dog had a mouthful so that was the only shot lol. No wait it bolted lol Only on thl .

Just stating possibility’s mate and situations I’ve been in myself rather than calling the boy a liar, live and let live he’s oot raking and your no?

Fox dropper you come across as a grassing little snitch who would happily squeal on lads for not dispatching quarry with a gun just so you could stop road your own cock , maybe you should spend more time out on your land doing something so them poachers weren’t on it all the time ......you were on here bleating like a sheep about it weren’t you think you even went as far as saying you’d call authority’s on lads ( in so many words ) 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

You or anyone else hasn’t a clue what I do lol but it’s easy to say I don’t get out when the herd do the same eh BT .

you told us what you do FD and that's grass dog lad's up to the police. 

now is that right in your mind..yes..would be your answer .

2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Fox dropper you come across as a grassing little snitch who would happily squeal on lads for not dispatching quarry with a gun just so you could stop road your own cock , maybe you should spend more time out on your land doing something so them poachers weren’t on it all the time ......you were on here bleating like a sheep about it weren’t you think you even went as far as saying you’d call authority’s on lads ( in so many words ) 

And your point is lol 

Just now, foxdropper said:

He’s a fair shot with a rifle then Stevo lol,and you ain’t seen me shoot .

See told you to read it slowly and re read it again and still you feck it up :laugh:,it was a SHOT GUN that shot her 

2 minutes ago, king said:

you told us what you do FD and that's grass dog lad's up to the police. 

now is that right in your mind..yes..would be your answer .

If I pay for ground and the low life so called dog men want to kill deer then leave them on the ground then yes no problem with it mate .Do the same again in a heart beat 

1 minute ago, fireman said:

See told you to read it slowly and re read it again and still you feck it up :laugh:,it was a SHOT GUN that shot her 

In the left side shoulder yea you said mate so why is there a hole on the right shoulder ?

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If I pay for ground and the low life so called dog men want to kill deer then leave them on the ground then yes no problem with it mate .Do the same again in a heart beat 

and you have never strayed over the fence to check a hole or see eye's in the beam.of course you have.

but lads have a wander with the dog's and you grass them up.

bad bad crack that.

a self confessed grass ffs.

ive seen a lamp on my perm while out lamping myself and turned my lamp off and walked toward.s the beam turn's out it was 4 gypsy's with 2 lurcher's

now did i grass them up to the law no.big difference.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Your a f***ing snakey  little grass admitting your grassing lads up , people like you are worse than anti,s 

No mate the scum who kill deer and leave them are worse than antis ,maybe you are one of them and got caught .

Ive been up front about it ,never did it behind anyone’s back but the c**ts that killed those deer drove off when I confronted them .Happened again so landowner asked me to ring plod .

The snakes ar3 the cun5s doing this around the countryside ,just for kicks and facebook likes ,is that you .

5 minutes ago, king said:

and you have strayed over the fence to check a hole or see eye's in the beam.of course you have.

but lads have a wander with the dpg's and you grass them up.

bad bad crack that.

a self confessed grass ffs

If you want to call me whatever mate I’m good with that ,yes I’ve strayed over the boundary but ive never killed something and left it showing no regard for anything in my life and I don’t think you have either ,just a chance to join in on a rag so to speak lol 

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If you want to call me whatever mate I’m good with that ,yes I’ve strayed over the boundary but ive never killed something and left it showing no regard for anything in my life .

im not calling you anything you have told us that you rang plod on lads.no i dont agree leaving thing's in sight obviously but ringing plod is a little strong.