Last one..

8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

In the left side shoulder yea you said mate so why is there a hole on the right shoulder ?

no 2's  at less than 10 feet might just carry on through a bit, :thumbs: but when you going to tell us about how you shoot every one between the eyes every time?..:laugh:..

• Like 2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call from a keeper who had a keeper pal who had a problem on a wild bird shoot,the problem was solved today,but as my season is now over and the old girl is well getting old this was almost cert

We'll done to the old bitch its hard to retire them especially if they are still fit and good to go.the dog in my avatar was still working away at 15 and was dug regularly he eventually died in his sl

Well done for getting out Fireman, if more men posted their days out on here it would make for a better forum??

Posted Images

1 minute ago, fireman said:

no 2's  at less than 10 feet might just carry on through a bit, :thumbs: but when you going to tell us about how you shoot every one between the eyes every time?..:laugh:..

Keep digging Stevo ,your nearly there mate lol.At 10 feet the fox would have a damn great hole in it right through ,even with 6s

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No mate the scum who kill deer and leave them are worse than antis ,maybe you are one of them and got caught .

Ive been up front about it ,never did it behind anyone’s back but the c**ts that killed those deer drove off when I confronted them .Happened again so landowner asked me to ring plod .

The snakes ar3 the cun5s doing this around the countryside ,just for kicks and facebook likes ,is that you .

Wouldn’t venture down your end if you paid my fuel . You should told the farmer  ring them him self , no way in gods green earth would I become a grass just because someone asked me , shows your worth realy at what price you’d sell your self for , 

and would I f**k run if you come to me for poaching a deer , you don’t own them and neither does the farmer and don’t do facefuck sorry so no I’m not one them little pussies that ran from you 

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

only you gives a fook lives to short , a lot of things in my life come before what goes on ,on thl I really don't care if fm shot it ,dug it ,ran over it or shagged it .. and I`d guess half the lads on here feel the same

So why comment on my post lol .Your as bad as anybody on this .No one gives a feck about the wet vixen lol. Everyone’s dog never gets dirty and the fox shot with a shotgun at 10 feet with no 2 s lol

Just now, Elchapo said:

Wouldn’t venture down your end if you paid my fuel . You should told the farmer  ring them him self , no way in gods green earth would I become a grass just because someone asked me , shows your worth realy at what price you’d sell your self for , 

and would I f**k run if you come to me for poaching a deer , you don’t own them and neither does the farmer and don’t do facefuck sorry so no I’m not one them little pussies that ran from you 

The farmer is a scared old women mate .I rent the ground ,I pay to shoot the deer .No I don’t own them ,neither does the farmer nor does some c**t with a running dog that thinks it ok to leave them on the ground for the old lady to find .I don’t give a f**k what you get up to mate but anyone that wants to take what I pay for can expect the same .Cant say fairer than that .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

The farmer is a scared old women mate .I rent the ground ,I pay to shoot the deer .No I don’t own them ,neither does the farmer nor does some c**t with a running dog that thinks it ok to leave them on the ground for the old lady to find .I don’t give a f**k what you get up to mate but anyone that wants to take what I pay for can expect the same .Cant say fairer than that .

Grass 

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You or anyone else hasn’t a clue what I do lol but it’s easy to say I don’t get out when the herd do the same eh BT .

you seem to be the only 1 who has a problem fd? the name foxdropper leads me to believe that your a shooter first and foremost and not a true dogman....you wouldnt need to pay for stalking rights if your doing the terrier work?dont own a gun my myself, but have shot a fair few,under the guidance of the keeper...true dogmen dont grass others in my book or even think it out loud........look what happened to mr stevens?but I've given you the benefit of the doubt ,even after trying to discredit me in the past ?i couldnt give 2 fucks as i paddle my own canoe,and dont answer to no cnut....lifes to short,you will turn around1 day and realize 10 yrs has passed you by.....we all living the dream and your all bitter and twisted like?

• Like 1

Lol no Sean far from it . Foxdropper is the name I got from the local hunt as someone who supplied live foxes years gone by .A foxdropper is someone who lets the huntsman know where there is one .That was years ago before I got the rifle and saw the light .

True dogmen don’t leave what they catch either Sean .

That farm dosnt have a single hole on it but plenty of deer me old mate .

Cant remember ever discrediting you though .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

When you out again Steve ,ill set a reminder on me phone 

It's like having to type with a stutter replying to you,but here goes again,re read my first post and you will see iv'e said iv'e finished for the season and i am retiring my old bitch.So to keep it simple for you i'm done bar any call outs for this season,when will my next one start when the keepers ask me to but until then it's get the boats ready to get out for some bass fishing and your more than welcome to come out on one of our boats  just far enough off shore with us anytime.:thumbs:

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lol no Sean far from it . Foxdropper is the name I got from the local hunt as someone who supplied live foxes years gone by .A foxdropper is someone who lets the huntsman know where there is one .That was years ago before I got the rifle and saw the light .

That farm dosnt have a single hole on it but plenty of deer me old mate .

Cant remember ever discrediting you though .

well i stand corrected then?but it's been a free for all jcn 15/17 m4  since I started lamping early 90's same as the barn down.oxford way....we took what we wanted and never left a trace.....never ever remember having  a tug?dug it all on permission with an irish lad after the ban came in.....went back a few seasons ago and dug a lads beddy bitch on the embankment of a flight pond.......the keeper F was still the same miserable old fart lol that used to rip us young taffys when we went down there.....some good memories and epic digs to some of the old black dogs,lots went over that bridge and never came back?