Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, The return said:

In Ireland it's not 

Good point, you're still a clueless prat though 🙂. Carry on 👍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Good point, you're still a clueless prat though 🙂. Carry on 👍

Too smart for you old yin.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, The return said:

Too smart for you old yin.

Aye? You're about as sharp as a padded cell 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Aye? You're about as sharp as a padded cell 🙂

I know that one time you where put with your mate ferreting his dog caught a deer and you ran away tears in your eyes 

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, The return said:

I took  man at his word took the pup seen the bitch then when I had bought the pup we found out all the carry on I have the dog the chance it was probably better than most dogs on here but I needed it to run good winter hares it couldn't so it got pts I could have lied to myself and to others like half the men on here.

was these off p***y poacher? what was wrong with them and how were they bred, what did they not do and at what age I am not having a go we all have to learn I am just interested that's all.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, two crows said:

was these off p***y poacher? what was wrong with them and how were they bred, what did they not do and at what age I am not having a go we all have to learn I am just interested that's all.

Yes.they could' t  not run good hares.i can't remember what age but  1st season anyway it couldn't bend a hare 

received_1251916918202418.jpeg

received_1251916894869087.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, The return said:

I know that one time you where put with your mate ferreting his dog caught a deer and you ran away tears in your eyes 

😐 WHAT?! f***ing hell lad, you seriously need help lol

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, two crows said:

was these off p***y poacher? what was wrong with them and how were they bred, what did they not do and at what age I am not having a go we all have to learn I am just interested that's all.

Took them to a place we run mid November at 15 months and they were getting dragged all over the place barely putting a bend in, we went back to the same place mid November season just gone with my young dog at the same age & he killed 2 with neither run going over a minute

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, chrissi19 said:

Took them to a place we run mid November at 15 months and they were getting dragged all over the place barely putting a bend in, we went back to the same place mid November season just gone with my young dog at the same age & he killed 2 with neither run going over a minute

they look well enough bred looking at what was put up, I have had some that could kill a hare by 7 or 8 months but my best ever never looked like killing one till it was 2 then never stoped, you cant judge one dog  on what another didsome pups need time, experience will teach you this, and how to be patient, I know lads that got rid early and bought the same dog back for big money a year or two on.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, two crows said:

they look well enough bred looking at what was put up, I have had some that could kill a hare by 7 or 8 months but my best ever never looked like killing one till it was 2 then never stoped, you cant judge one dog  on what another didsome pups need time, experience will teach you this, and how to be patient, I know lads that got rid early and bought the same dog back for big money a year or two on.

Experience? It wasnt my first dog, I knew mine wasn’t what I wanted & I made the right decision, what I’ve got now is worth 10 of those 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, two crows said:

they look well enough bred looking at what was put up, I have had some that could kill a hare by 7 or 8 months but my best ever never looked like killing one till it was 2 then never stoped, you cant judge one dog  on what another didsome pups need time, experience will teach you this, and how to be patient, I know lads that got rid early and bought the same dog back for big money a year or two on.

These dogs should zero sign of being good my dogs could' t bend one another couple months is not going to make it any faster it's different if the dog has speed and your just waiting on them learning to use there mouth 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, The return said:

Good knowledge is past down and then experienced with fishing poaching net making.years in the game do matter but only if you have been doing it right most idiots don't know there arse from elbow.ive met guys that come of as if they do a bit they do nothing 

f**k me you sound more like whin every day 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...