New Arrivals.

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Put that post up then dreamer. Don't know what the f**k you're on about. You are definitely confusing me with someone else, which judging by what you've written in this thread, would be very easy to do, you f***ing dimwit ? 

You don't even have a dog ffs you scream anti to me quoting the hunting act lol 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie bitch Liz has whelped 9 pups to my Collie Greyhound dog Dan, those that know me know I have been planning this cross for a while has I prefer more Collie than Greyhound in my dogs they suit

There was a very good colliex called patch the robber years ago if youse are talking daytime haredogs my mate owned him he was killing a good 15/20 hares a week daytime iam saying collie x as we only

12 years? I've got collars and leads I've had longer than that ffs. Who are you to tell someone they shouldn't breed their dogs? Especially someone who talks sensibly, not like the drivel you come out

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

Your need to respond to my post tells me as much about you as your reply does. 

Trench, the kid's another bellend. f**k knows what post he thinks I put up about some deer when I was ferreting?but I haven't kept ferrets since about 1982-83ish lol. I don't do ferreting ?

• Haha 1
Just now, The return said:

You don't even have a dog ffs you scream anti to me quoting the hunting act lol 

Make your mind up dimwit, either I go ferreting and run away crying when 'my dog' grips a deer, or whatever is supposed to have happened, or I'm a  dogless anti. Come on, choose ?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, The return said:

Can you not read as it's there black and white 

You haven't said at all. Or does that mean just the black and white one? ?

Come on son, you're giving it out, so how old and how many? 

And people telling you things so you'll just say it, regardless if true or not doesn't make you very smart! ?

Gonna answer truthfully or swerve?

My best friend is 40 years older than me I'd give up my own life  for him my other is my father in law both are real onarable men true friends are hard to.come buy ?Atb stay lucky pups looked well looked after good luck john ?

Edited by Bearfoot
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, The return said:

I've got a better bred dog now for coursing game now.just  a wee speed bump in the road.who cares I don't lol still had my other dog who is more than capable of doing stuff use boys dream of 

Did you ever have the pleasure of hunting before the ban?genuine question pal?

58 minutes ago, The return said:

I just want to enjoy my dogs and I don't going out middle of winter on ground I could get my car took of me for a dog that can't bend one pal each to there own 

I don't know lol atb bill

24 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Make your mind up dimwit, either I go ferreting and run away crying when 'my dog' grips a deer, or whatever is supposed to have happened, or I'm a  dogless anti. Come on, choose ?

Your confusing yourself.

26 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Do you have a dog answer the question 

10 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

You haven't said at all. Or does that mean just the black and white one? ?

Come on son, you're giving it out, so how old and how many? 

And people telling you things so you'll just say it, regardless if true or not doesn't make you very smart! ?

Gonna answer truthfully or swerve?

Read back and you will see a world of pure imagination