Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
colliejohn

New Arrivals.

Recommended Posts

Doesn't matter how well bred they are the sire was a snow killer and mum was a jacker our pups would have been the same we gave them a chance they where shit so we pts. 

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, The return said:

These dogs should zero sign of being good my dogs could' t bend one another couple months is not going to make it any faster it's different if the dog has speed and your just waiting on them learning to use there mouth 

Don't agree with that pal, start of season just gone I wasn't sure if my pup was quick enough didn't bother me to much as I smart dog can still catch but end of season he could cover alot of ground fast at 2 in June I think alot of people don't give there dogs a chance. That's my view anyway 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, The return said:

Also the problem was as well it was on here and men knew he was a wrong one and no one said anything but waited till we got the pups 

could be talking shite but I think folk were having a pop, and litter mates of the parents were on video with their age. The pups could of ended up class, its all luck, folk breed plenty poor performers out of class parents. Not defending Muppets by the way...

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Saltmoon said:

Don't agree with that pal, start of season just gone I wasn't sure if my pup was quick enough didn't bother me to much as I smart dog can still catch but end of season he could cover alot of ground fast at 2 in June I think alot of people don't give there dogs a chance. That's my view anyway 

Listen they killed hares all the way up to winter then could' t bend one it wasn't fast enough the dog was bred shit to shit which produced you guessed it shit that's  why there in the ground.

Share this post


Link to post

Mother was a jacker, offspring were shite, we got stung end of story, getting rid when I did was the best thing I’ve done since I started keeping dogs and I’d do it again 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gilbey said:

could be talking shite but I think folk were having a pop, and litter mates of the parents were on video with their age. The pups could of ended up class, its all luck, folk breed plenty poor performers out of class parents. Not defending Muppets by the way...

No at the time no one did we exposed him them everyone jumped on it.at the end day we pts and moved on 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

could be talking shite but I think folk were having a pop, and litter mates of the parents were on video with their age. The pups could of ended up class, its all luck, folk breed plenty poor performers out of class parents. Not defending Muppets by the way...

We saw them run every week believe me they were never making class

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, The return said:

Listen they killed hares all the way up to winter then could' t bend one it wasn't fast enough the dog was bred shit to shit which produced you guessed it shit that's  why there in the ground.

I'm not looking for an argument you have your views I have mine. I'm happy with a bunny dog if he catches grate if he dosnt whatever as long as he runs good and gives his all when working im a happy man. Couldn't give a monkeys f**k what anyone else keeps 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

I'm not looking for an argument you have your views I have mine. I'm happy with a bunny dog if he catches grate if he dosnt whatever as long as he runs good and gives his all when working im a happy man. Couldn't give a monkeys f**k what anyone else keeps 

Am happy too I have a dog he's not the best on hares but he trys all I ask if there decent they will stay but if not there gone 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, chrissi19 said:

We saw them run every week believe me they were never making class

not what I meant. When they were pups nobody knew how they would go

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Gilbey said:

not what I meant. When they were pups nobody knew how they would go

That's why we gave them a chance I never had the heart to pts it was our own fault not the pups so we give them a chance I would of loved for one them to do well but it wasn't so 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, chrissi19 said:

Experience? It wasnt my first dog, I knew mine wasn’t what I wanted & I made the right decision, what I’ve got now is worth 10 of those 2

what did you have before that and for how long, and how good was it/they that make you an expert I tell you what you will get no help or advice, while you think you know it all.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, The return said:

That's why we gave them a chance I never had the heart to pts it was our own fault not the pups so we give them a chance I would of loved for one them to do well but it wasn't so 

I will ask again...…….

You have never bred a litter no problem with that it doesn't suite a lot of folk to breed their own pups, have you ever raised a pup from six weeks old and ran it all its life every season into retirement?

Share this post


Link to post

that pp fella is a peddler plain and simple...don't need no g.c.e to work that one out👍always peddling and making excuses to why he was getting rid🤔

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

that pp fella is a peddler plain and simple...don't need no g.c.e to work that one out👍always peddling and making excuses to why he was getting rid🤔

 

 

 

 

experience would have told them that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...