Muslim problem.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

It's a western created problem. See a bit of civil unrest then go in and obliterate them depending on which side is beneficial using human rights as the excuse. Suck any wealthy resources out of them (gas,oil etc) as spoils of war and then leave the area in a mess. Who is the parasite in that sense and why the shock when they turn up when there isn't much left at home to stay for? What it means to be British means nothing to them. They don't give a fcuk about Fred Dibnah climbing a chimney stack or building a steam engine.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jiggy said:

It's a western created problem. See a bit of civil unrest then go in and obliterate them depending on which side is beneficial using human rights as the excuse. Suck any wealthy resources out of them (gas,oil etc) as spoils of war and then leave the area in a mess. Who is the parasite in that sense and why the shock when they turn up when there isn't much left at home to stay for? What it means to be British means nothing to them. They don't give a fcuk about Fred Dibnah climbing a chimney stack or building a steam engine.

Guy Martin's some boy

4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

This is something that is still being overlooked even on here. The fact that civil servants are not only turning a blind eye but actively covering it up. Many threads ago there was a social worker that spoke out of the abuse in Rochdale and her local authority sacked her for it. Actually sacked her for doing what we pay her to do. What does that say about us as a society??

Even THL has a massive double standard when it comes to these crimes. Where's the angry threads every time a white bloke, or a christian, or a buddhist, or a woman, or one of Tommy Robinson's EDL cohorts, gets done for noncery? These despicable crimes transcend race, religion, gender, and nationality. They go on all over the world but forums like ours cherry pick the ones we want to talk about. Understandable on THL but it's hard to be taken seriously about it when we'll only ever focus one part of the puzzle.

Totally disagree. We are disgusted at all nonces. But it's a different thing when it's ingrained in a certain culture, when these migrants are actively targeting with girls as they see them as scum, and whole sections of society are to scared to talk about it. 

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Totally disagree. We are disgusted at all nonces. But it's a different thing when it's ingrained in a certain culture, when these migrants are actively targeting with girls as they see them as scum, and whole sections of society are to scared to talk about it. 

You have every right to disagree, and fair enough. I'm not saying that we're not disgusted at nonces it's just that we only want to berate the muslim ones on THL.

It's so ingrained in a certain culture that today the Pope himself has decreed it mandatory for Roman Catholic clergy to report sexual abuse. The fact that has to be said out loud shows how bad the problem is but we're clearly not all disgusted with nonces. Some choose to ignore them and some choose to blame the victims. Where is that thread? Why do those threads only run for a few comments while the muslim ones run into pages and pages? Where's the finger pointing at the incompetant social workers and the police that called them little slags and reckoned they deserved it?

How many people here have been to the far east and seen lines of 40 something white men who are only there because they can't get away with their crimes in Europe? No one is bringing them to justice and I'd wager some people reading this aren't even aware it happens. Where's that thread?

Why are we only looking at one part of the problem instead of trying to prevent it from happening in the future because it's happening right now and we're not looking at it.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You have every right to disagree, and fair enough. I'm not saying that we're not disgusted at nonces it's just that we only want to berate the muslim ones on THL.

It's so ingrained in a certain culture that today the Pope himself has decreed it mandatory for Roman Catholic clergy to report sexual abuse. The fact that has to be said out loud shows how bad the problem is but we're clearly not all disgusted with nonces. Some choose to ignore them and some choose to blame the victims. Where is that thread? Why do those threads only run for a few comments while the muslim ones run into pages and pages? Where's the finger pointing at the incompetant social workers and the police that called them little slags and reckoned they deserved it?

How many people here have been to the far east and seen lines of 40 something white men who are only there because they can't get away with their crimes in Europe? No one is bringing them to justice and I'd wager some people reading this aren't even aware it happens. Where's that thread?

Why are we only looking at one part of the problem instead of trying to prevent it from happening in the future because it's happening right now and we're not looking at it.

So many good points mate.......but, I suppose the bottom line is, at least our garbage is ours never mind having to deal with outside garbage.

There plenty of very pale coloured trash in the UK.........that type of shit amongst your own stock wouldn’t be tolerated on a farm or in your kennel ;) 

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

So many good points mate.......but, I suppose the bottom line is, at least our garbage is ours never mind having to deal with outside garbage.

Absolutely mate but our garbage is letting in the outside garbage. If the toilet in your cellar floods and the sh*t flows all the way up to the ceiling do you drain the sh*t and fix the toilet or do you raise the ceiling?

Those that broke the toilet want to raise the ceiling but we're only talking about the amount of sh*t in the cellar.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

With all due respect mate I am saying things exactly as they are. They are not going anywhere, they won’t live by our rules and our way of life because they don’t need to, they are as British as the rest of us aslong as they have that passport they can pretty much do what they want here! 

Sometimes when I talk about this on here I forget that quite a lot don’t really have that many around them, maybe the odd mosque etc and a small area of the city/town but nothing major. My small town is f****d now and nothing like it was when I grew up. Some areas now are literally different countries! Generations of foreign and English kids have grown up together and now them areas are just like that and won’t ever go back to what it was. Nothing I can do will change that whatsoever, if I complain about it I’m racist! So what can we do? We all cling on to this dream that one day it will all change, that they will all go back to their own countries and we can go back to leaving our doors open while we go out to play croquet and dance round maypoles on the village lawn like the good old days! But I’m afraid it’s all just a dream, the reality of Britain is all around you, it’s everywhere you go if just look hard enough to see it. 

We’re fighting a losing battle and it’s every man for himself imo, if Newcastle doesn’t have so many Muslims then come down here for the day and I’ll take you round alum rock, sparkbrook, sparkhill, small heath and other areas of brum that will soon prove my point! It must be heart breaking for brummies to see what’s happened to their once proud city and it’s only a matter of time before the whole country is the same. 

its gone to far now, there’s no going back mate, not a chance! Nothing will ever change, it will only get worse every year as more and more come over and the ones here breed and multiply by the day.

Life is easier when you just see and take things for how they are and try to change your own circumstances instead of stuff you have no control over like mass immigration!

Just my opinion of course ?

Its not in some peoples nature to quit and run i dont think they should be chastised for that.....if standing up for yourself or your beliefs isnt for you thats ok but to claim that " its just a dream " and " its every man for himself "and " theres no going back nothing will ever change " well that suggests a cur mentality that you seem to suggest others follow.....ok i accept some of those old Winston Churchill quotes are a little dated now but to advocate running away from the struggle i think is plain wrong.....like you say though thats your opinion and this is only mine.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its not in some peoples nature to quit and run i dont think they should be chastised for that.....if standing up for yourself or your beliefs isnt for you thats ok but to claim that " its just a dream " and " its every man for himself "and " theres no going back nothing will ever change " well that suggests a cur mentality that you seem to suggest others follow.....ok i accept some of those old Winston Churchill quotes are a little dated now but to advocate running away from the struggle i think is plain wrong.....like you say though thats your opinion and this is only mine.

But haven’t you already moved away from your old “manor” because of how it is now? I’m not suggesting anyone do anything mate, but I’m certain there only two options now and that’s stay and live with them or move away, either to a new area or country, and there’s not a lot else we can do is they? Surely there comes a point when we all realise this is only going to get worse? 

Theres a massive difference between wanting to move away from it all or feeling like there is no other choice! I will stand up for my beliefs but my main belief atm is this country is f****d and it gets proven more and more every day! 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

But haven’t you already moved away from your old “manor” because of how it is now? I’m not suggesting anyone do anything mate, but I’m certain there only two options now and that’s stay and live with them or move away, either to a new area or country, and there’s not a lot else we can do is they? Surely there comes a point when we all realise this is only going to get worse? 

Theres a massive difference between wanting to move away from it all or feeling like there is no other choice! I will stand up for my beliefs but my main belief atm is this country is f****d and it gets proven more and more every day! 

I didnt move away from my old manor because of how it is i moved away because i wanted a bigger house and some countryside around me.... but i still have a place there and spend a lot of my time there.

I dont see why it has to be an either/or two options people can still stand up for their beliefs whether they stay in their area or not nobody can expect change by doing nothing and doing nothing apart from giving up is......well....giving up/quitting.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Thailand is a good example where western men ( on a golf holiday )feel comfortable walking down the street holding hands with under age boys and girls. The whole tourism sector is built on and supported by the sex trade and exploited by Europeans. Is it any different that they go over there to target boys,girls,ladyboys or even mature women that are so poor that if you flash a £10 note then they will do anything for it and when the lads return home they are in the canteen in work bragging about it.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Again I disagree. All nonces are scum of the earth. 

If the local youth club was taking my son away and I found out one of the leaders was a Catholic priest and I said 'there's no way I'm sending my son away with one of them nonces' I would be supported and nobody would bat an eyelid. If I suggested my daughter couldn't go because the leader was a pakki then I'd be a 'racist' and my kids would be taken into care. 

It's almost unknown for Muslim men to men to marry white girls yet a whole section of society is placing young white girls into the hands of young Muslim men, and don't you dare suggest these nice young men won't make lovely boyfriends. Go to any northern town and you will see gangs of young Muslim men in their chav cars trying to have their way with young girls and we can't even talk about it. These girls don't get romance, they get taken up onto the moors and if lucky only used by one man at a time. 

We can talk about nonce catholics, from out right hostility to the Catholic Church to comedians on national television joking about em being benders, but even when Muslims do it on an industrial scale we arnt even aloud to say Muslim, after all the 'race' shouldn't matter, a perv is a perv. At most they might hint at grooming gangs being Asian, which annoys my chinky mate no end. 

There is a problem of Muslim culture using our girls, that's a problem, it doesn't take anything away from our hatred of any other nonces. 

And massive resources are spent stopping nonces travelling to the far east. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Thailand is a good example where western men ( on a golf holiday )feel comfortable walking down the street holding hands with under age boys and girls. The whole tourism sector is built on and supported by the sex trade and exploited by Europeans. Is it any different that they go over there to target boys,girls,ladyboys or even mature women that are so poor that if you flash a £10 note then they will do anything for it and when the lads return home they are in the canteen in work bragging about it.

Are they actually under age? I wouldn't like to be caught noncing in Thailand, a stay in the Bangkok hilton isn't my idea of fun. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Trust me I berate every nonce no matter what colour or creed when it becomes more personal like the destruction of my town of Rotherham when it could have been avoided if the law had been implemented of course I am going to be more vocal on the matter of muslim nonces the labour council SYP and other fuckwitts in authority who turned a blind eye.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I didnt move away from my old manor because of how it is i moved away because i wanted a bigger house and some countryside around me.... but i still have a place there and spend a lot of my time there.

I dont see why it has to be an either/or two options people can still stand up for their beliefs whether they stay in their area or not nobody can expect change by doing nothing and doing nothing apart from giving up is......well....giving up/quitting.

Well if it makes me a quitter then fair enough, but at least I’m not wasting my time fighting a losing battle ?