Muslim problem.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands of sacrificial decent young western servicemen have been destroyed on the altar of America's war based economy.

If you remember, the twin towers was primarily a Saudi inspired attack.It is Saudi which has financed this new whacko brand of militant Islam all over the Islamic world. If any country should be attacked it is Saudi. However because Saudi is a generous buyer of weapons of mass destruction and still an important exporter of oil, the USA and the UK suck up to the Saudis and ignore their evil empire.

If some muslims want to found a caliphate, let them get on with it.I don't buy the notion that they are a threat to us.How can they be? They only have basic weapons. Stop bombing them and start ignoring them,they are no threat when we know where they are.

There is a lot of hysteria about the so called muslim problem. The IRA bombing campaigns were far more sophisticated and terrifying than these lone wolf attacks.The IRA were impossible to pin down and often paralysed the whole country. Muslim terrorists by and large are caught and convicted with relative ease,

As for Muslim grooming gangs. The problem would be quickly eradicated if sentences reflected the racial element of this type of paedophilia. Sentences should begin at forty years and include whole life tariffs. You can bet your life if the kids who were being attacked were wealthy children from the country's social elite, the judicial system would have dealt with the problem appropriately. 

Please queue in an orderly fashion to award this post likes otherwise you will crash the site.?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

Any action has to start with removing the population we have here as they are not wanted ,If there were severe penalties for staying they’d  soon find somewhere else they needed to be .f**k pc ,f**k racism  ,this is England and we want it back .

• Like 6
13 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands of sacrificial decent young western servicemen have been destroyed on the altar of America's war based economy.

If you remember, the twin towers was primarily a Saudi inspired attack.It is Saudi which has financed this new whacko brand of militant Islam all over the Islamic world. If any country should be attacked it is Saudi. However because Saudi is a generous buyer of weapons of mass destruction and still an important exporter of oil, the USA and the UK suck up to the Saudis and ignore their evil empire.

If some muslims want to found a caliphate, let them get on with it.I don't buy the notion that they are a threat to us.How can they be? They only have basic weapons. Stop bombing them and start ignoring them,they are no threat when we know where they are.

There is a lot of hysteria about the so called muslim problem. The IRA bombing campaigns were far more sophisticated and terrifying than these lone wolf attacks.The IRA were impossible to pin down and often paralysed the whole country. Muslim terrorists by and large are caught and convicted with relative ease,

As for Muslim grooming gangs. The problem would be quickly eradicated if sentences reflected the racial element of this type of paedophilia. Sentences should begin at forty years and include whole life tariffs. You can bet your life if the kids who were being attacked were wealthy children from the country's social elite, the judicial system would have dealt with the problem appropriately. 

Please queue in an orderly fashion to award this post likes otherwise you will crash the site.?

Really, really good post mate.

However, forcing oil and water together in the west is never going to work......and legislating to stop open debate or even angry voices about it will make it 10 times worse.

The British government knew who all the top lads in the IRA were all along, so you have to ask yourself why didn’t we just kill them?........Maybe the voters in Boston and New York were worth more than little Jonny Ball or young Tim Parry ? 

The Muslim world is only a threat to the west when we flood the west with it imho 

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, kanny said:

Muslims are not the problem the problem is Islam and its interpretation by some muslims and how that interpretation conflicts with western cultures 

Spend a generation flattening their countries so that their kids haven't even known a time without war and that interpretation can me made to sound however you want aimed at the desperate.

Most know my thoughts on religion but we're kinda reaping what we're sowing here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Any action has to start with removing the population we have here as they are not wanted ,If there were severe penalties for staying they’d  soon find somewhere else they needed to be .f**k pc ,f**k racism  ,this is England and we want it back .

16 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

I can't argue with either of those posts, and that is NOT a racist statement, it would just be nice to have some control of our own country again!

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Spend a generation flattening their countries so that their kids haven't even known a time without war and that interpretation can me made to sound however you want aimed at the desperate.

Most know my thoughts on religion but we're kinda reaping what we're sowing here.

I tend to agree, but if we have such an Open door we reap far more than we should/need to!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Deker said:

I tend to agree, but if we have such an Open door we reap far more than we should/need to!

Can't argue with that at all but Islam didn't open the door. The OP was solid, IMHO but while many will blame muslims for all of Britains woes they're ignoring the elephant in the room. An elephant so big they can't get it out of Europe.

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Bombing doesn't change the fact we will always be the kafir dogs in their eyes according to Islam. 

16 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Can't argue with that at all but Islam didn't open the door. The OP was solid, IMHO but while many will blame muslims for all of Britains woes they're ignoring the elephant in the room. An elephant so big they can't get it out of Europe.

We have plenty of our own woes, we don't need to welcome in more woes!

Way past time for shutting the door!

That isn't a racist statement in any way, although why I feel compelled to say that is part of the whole issue here, we can't open our mouths without it being considered, sexist, racist, ageist, religionist, homophobic, etc, etc, etc, etc!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Bombing doesn't change the fact we will always be the kafir dogs in their eyes according to Islam. 

That's one interpretation.

Surely you can understand how a drone strike on a wedding would seriously change your interpretation of how life works? Same way flying planes into two giant office buildings in a crowded metropolitan area? The point I'm making is that we're living out the phrase an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. Two decades of conflict isn't going to suddenly stop either the jihadis or the refugees and it's a large part of why both exist.

4 minutes ago, Deker said:

We have plenty of our own woes, we don't need to welcome in more woes!

Way past time for shutting the door!

That isn't a racist statement in any way, although why I feel compelled to say that is part of the whole issue here, we can't open our mouths without it being considered, sexist, racist, ageist, religionist, homophobic, etc, etc, etc, etc!

Oh I agree totally but regardless of whether my views cause offense there was a major catalyst for the issue and it's still part of a massive problem and it's intrinsically connected to all of the other woes faced by the UK.

Westminster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Self analysis seems to be a very hard thing for any electorate to swallow.

Hands up, I used to buy into the bollocks peddled by political parties and the media......but I will never make that mistake again.

My single worst idiotic act was voting against PR in the referendum on the issue.

To my shame I believed all the bollocks about “it will mean the lib-dems in power all the time”.......what a f***ing idiot I was.

Reading Blair’s autobiography was the start of me opening my eyes and I have not stopped looking ever since.

One things for sure, I approach every news story or political speech from the point of knowing it will be double speak and then looking for the angle.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

Self analysis seems to be a very hard thing for any electorate to swallow.

Hands up, I used to buy into the bollocks peddled by political parties and the media......but I will never make that mistake again.

My single worst idiotic act was voting against PR in the referendum on the issue.

To my shame I believed all the bollocks about “it will mean the lib-dems in power all the time”.......what a f***ing idiot I was.

Reading Blair’s autobiography was the start of me opening my eyes and I have not stopped looking ever since.

One things for sure, I approach every news story or political speech from the point of knowing it will be double speak and then looking for the angle.

The most callous and perverted example of political spin was when  the Saudi  national Bin Laden attacked the twin towers so the USA declared war on Iraq!  They declared all of American air space a no fly zone with the exception of allowing members of the Bin Laden family free passage. Then in order to look tough and decisive  Bush  pounded Iraq with  his "shock and awe" fireworks display. Saddam Hussein had f**k all to do with the twin towers attack but he and his people were slaughtered.I wonder if the free pass given to the Bin Laden family had anything to do with the fact thst the Bush and Bin Laden families were partners in oil businesses?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The most callous and perverted example of political spin was when  the Saudi  national Bin Laden attacked the twin towers so the USA declared war on Iraq!  They declared all of American air space a no fly zone with the exception of allowing members of the Bin Laden family free passage. Then in order to look tough and decisive  Bush  pounded Iraq with  his "shock and awe" fireworks display. Saddam Hussein had f**k all to do with the twin towers attack but he and his people were slaughtered.I wonder if the free pass given to the Bin Laden family had anything to do with the fact thst the Bush and Bin Laden families were partners in oil businesses?

Don’t forget it enabled “the land of the free” to bring in the Patriot Act as well.......an act that means saying intensively farmed meat can kill you is a statement that can put you in prison !!

Yes, you did read that correctly! 

Folks need to wake up and realise politics is dead for your ordinary man, it’s us and them plain and simple.

• Like 3