Sign in to follow this  
mackay

Australian senator Fraser Anning.

Seen a clip there where the oz senator Fraser Anning who is under fire for his remarks after the mosque attacks was egged  (from behind) by a young guy. Anning responded by putting two on his coupon. Someone stick a link up please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Shocking conduct............he really should have got his shoulder behind that left hook.

I see where your coming from but considering his age he was just softening him with a couple of jabs  had he been left alone feel sure the big right was on its way 

• Like 1

good on him... these little shits need a good slap👍

like in the report how he " appeared to punched him"😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Ever been done by an egg before ?? 😂 my pal done another pal an he thought he had been bottled, felt the bang an the yolk run down his head an back an thought it was blood, proper lashed out 😂😂😂😂 was real funny😂 an once he realised it was an egg he said sorry an saw funny side but up until that point he swore he had been bottled ir summat😂

hope to fcuk that young wanker tries that with somebody that ain’t gonna get pulled off him, doubt it tho

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

My mate slapped his cousin on the back at a bar and got a backwards head but and lost all his top teeth lol.

3 hours ago, timmy k said:

🤣🤣What's funny is the security detail wearing flip flops🤣

But, they were flip flops of a superior quality. 😊.  Anning should have really gone for it. Might have gotten hung for a shèep as a lamb. Like the Ghurkas, If you draw the weapon use it. KILL.  Would facial reconstruction be tax deductable.?

I just watched that again and firstly the little Shiite was set up videoing the scene to upload and secondly, when they were rucking on the ground,  A bloke in blue shorts kicked (not very hard) the sheìte.

• Haha 1