Lurcher for a chicken anyone?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on that page before it's a fcuking joke seen dogs been raffled ffs, looks like lurcherlad will be slipping two chickens to night 

Ive purposely given up on the mention of the jukel when somebody called me a plastic Pykey,geez that really boiled my urine,id rather be called a Muslim.

You're a Muslim

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Want me to put your name forward ?

My mate swapped a cob for a lurcher pup off a site in Bradford a few decades ago,the cob was worth about £1.50,the lurcher made a decent enough mutt.My taste for fowl is more cuisine based now,im not saying id still eat a lurcher.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, morton said:

My mate swapped a cob for a lurcher pup off a site in Bradford a few decades ago,the cob was worth about £1.50,the lurcher made a decent enough mutt.My taste for fowl is more cuisine based now,im not saying id still eat a lurcher.

That dog must've been a 'jukel' then, not a lurcher, especially if it turned out half decent lol ?

Just now, shaaark said:

That dog must've been a 'jukel' then, not a lurcher, especially if it turned out half decent lol ?

Ive purposely given up on the mention of the jukel when somebody called me a plastic Pykey,geez that really boiled my urine,id rather be called a Muslim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Could of offered some spuds an some veg on the deal for a up an running dog or pup just to sweeten the deal 

And change of two guinea pigs,loads of strange adds on facebook,sad that some people are so butterfly fickle minded,but never seen an add such as this one.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

And change of two guinea pigs,loads of strange adds on facebook,sad that some people are so butterfly fickle minded,but never seen an add such as this one.

Haha true your want at least 2 guinea pigs change for a up an running dog. Loads of strange uns on fb madness ain’t it fella 

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Haha true your want at least 2 guinea pigs change for a up an running dog. Loads of strange uns on fb madness ain’t it fella 

I am sure someone the other week wanted to sell or swap a lurcher for an airgun :blink: