Today is visit my mosque day.

Today is Visit My Mosque Day,more than 150 mosques across the country are throwing open their doors to non-muslim visitors,the muslim council for great Britain are encouraging visitors to pop in for a fun day after its been revealed that more than 90% of UK residents have never been inside a mosque...…………...anyone going? :rolleyes:

https://www.visitmymosque.org/find-my-mosque/

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my mate went to one once, he ran in with a bin liner nicked all the shoes and threw them in a canal good old Bradford lad?

I'm already there mate - I declined the child bride and headbutting the floor so, they just gave me a snack and let me be.  ....... Not a bad bunch to be fair

Yes alans snack bar 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Think I'll give it a swerve.... got decorating to do...

Next time eh?I only ever went to one and was nearly beaten up,shah faisal outside Islamabad,the experience cured my curiosity.

7 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Shame there's non round here!

Cheers, D.

Think there's 1 in Exeter...top of Sidwell Street... not felt like visiting myself, don't go church either...

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Today is Visit My Mosque Day,more than 150 mosques across the country are throwing open their doors to non-muslim visitors,the muslim council for great Britain are encouraging visitors to pop in for a fun day after its been revealed that more than 90% of UK residents have never been inside a mosque...…………...anyone going? :rolleyes:

https://www.visitmymosque.org/find-my-mosque/

Is it like a fete or fake lol will ther be food on offer ? I’m not so sure it’s like playing cards with someone who’s showed ther hand isn’t it !  No matter what’s said tricking infidels is par for the course , as is lying to ultimately get wat they so desire  , once a player has revealed his way means Only a fool plays cards with them  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3