Can’t do right for doing wrong

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All these celebs can't wait to go to these shit holes and preach the plight of the poor Tribes. Crocodile tears and there attempt to be half arsed politicians. However they don't need to go

There is no helping Africa,Geldof tried and its still the same shit-hole,look at the amount drowning trying to cross the med from Libya but still they come like a human tide,the guy who identified the

If you look at Zimbabwe, one of the most fertile farming countries in the world . They kicked the whites out . If they were “workers “ why is it not still producing? Why is the country now f@@ked ? It

Posted Images

Whatever way you want to cut it black africans are just thick as shit.....how long do you need to get your act together i think the biggest problem with this white saviour lark is that these blacks have just become institutionalised ponces they dont need to do anything through the generations other than sit with their hand out the western world should never have given them money in the first place we should of given them wisdom/expertise and then traded with them.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Mmmmmm  you talk nonsense the colour of skin shouldn't come into it actually   we all bleed red. 

You're right mate, it shouldn't come into it but, in real life, it does.

In this country, you only have to look at the demographics in certain industries to come to the same conclusion.

When I was 18 I worked 9hr shifts in a freezer warehouse at -35 degrees.

It was all white staff in there - a few black lads had a go but, just couldn't stick it.

The warehouse next door was for jet washing and stacking cages - it was staffed almost exclusively by blacks (because it was warmer and the work was easier).

How many black, oriental, Asian blokes do you see doing hard manual labour in this country?

16 minutes ago, Our team said:

Mmmmmm  you talk nonsense the colour of skin shouldn't come into it actually   we all bleed red. 

Edit that............remember the yoga and meditation ?

Edited by gnasher16
1 minute ago, Our team said:

Totally agree with last. Edding remark 

However  most pacistans  are doctors. As we all know. Brain surgeon ect. Top doller.mostid not all chinks are clever academically  or own a tip class restraint.?    Black dudes. Drug dealers and drug traffickers or pimps   ect ect. 

So yeh. As it is what we we just manual workers. For best.    I sit in shame from from it  cos we should be more. 

We are more - look at inventions and discoveries over the last 300 years.

16 hours ago, Our team said:

They. Not lazy. They are the workers. But they get payed nothing. 

Its all about control 

If you look at Zimbabwe, one of the most fertile farming countries in the world . They kicked the whites out . If they were “workers “ why is it not still producing? Why is the country now f@@ked ? It’s an uncomfortable truth , but anyone who has spent time in Africa and around Africans will tell you that they have a different outlook on life . Life is cheap, they like to drink , sing , dance and f@@k and sleep . Without white men they revert to poverty. But we are judging them by our own standards, we wouldn’t want to live like that and so we think they shouldn’t. They seem happy enough..... leave them to it I say !!!

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Our team said:

Old school Sussex. Nice looking  lab. My other half got a chocolate one. He's mint.  Man's best friend. So loyal unbaleavable. Never leaves her side. 

I strongly believe if she dies he would die. Give up. They inseparable. Big time 

Who are you even talking to lol

I was going to say they wouldn't get another penny off me after Lammy's comment but to be fair they never had have a penny off me. I don't consider sitting round with flies on your eyes, doing bugger all except breeding a charitable cause. 

15 minutes ago, walshie said:

I was going to say they wouldn't get another penny off me after Lammy's comment but to be fair they never had have a penny off me. I don't consider sitting round with flies on your eyes, doing bugger all except breeding a charitable cause. 

If Pammy doesn't want any more "white saviours", maybe the West should take him at his word ?

(Edited to add - "Pammy" was the decision of autocorrect, but I left it, as I think it suits him !)

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That’s the part that really gets me as well, in the middle of a famine and still they have kids, dying of Aids and still they have kids and not just one but several. 

The slave traders (Chinese, Arabs, blacks and whites) should have just left them be, those yrs ago. Obviously nature has a way of controlling them with disease etc like any other type of mammal. It’s too engrained in them to be any other way, similar to other tribal people’s through out the world