#PANODRAMA LIVE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm astounded people on here taking the piss out off him , yes he's a past who hasn't he's a normal down to earth bloke who's been in a few scrapes , the man might not be your cup of T but he's got mo

Forgot to mention the topic ? Panorama aimed to destroy him with fake news concerning racism and sexual allegations which would of destroyed him once and for all with fake news , but they made the mis

The biggest issue with tommy Robinson’s ban from Facebook and Instagram is that it was instigated by the Ramadhan foundation .... so Muslim groups tell tech giants who can and can’t be on their platfo

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

Exactly, if it ain't news they will make it news, then it becomes village on lock down as gang attempt huge cash raid while children sleep only yards away.

Of course they will they need our revenue stream for quality content, thought everyone knew that  ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, kanny said:

The official documentary is released today ,its probably already on his Facebook but I don't use it ,I'll put it up if it comes on YouTube... attack the argument not the person.

What exactly is his argument on this one? :hmm:

9 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

What exactly is his argument on this one? :hmm:

That the BBC are taking the piss ?  The bits i have seen have been more of a attack on sweeney  I'm still waiting on the official release for the whole picture. 

1 minute ago, kanny said:

That the BBC are taking the piss ?

Fair one but how many believe that a government run media station with compulsory license fee isn't taking the piss? Honestly?

I know some think it represents quality but it's still an entertainment tax.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kanny said:

just watched it and there is some bad shit in going on in the background but who's going to look into it?!

know one...

its pretty disheartening when you know for a start every media platforms gonna blank this and carry on with the lets shaft tommy campaign!!

that sweeny prick is shit you find at the bottom of the barrel!! w@nker

• Like 3
1 hour ago, si brown said:

its pretty disheartening when you know for a start every media platforms gonna blank this and carry on with the lets shaft tommy campaign!!

New alternative media?

Sweeny said more people will watch Panorama than #PANODRAMA , well the latters only been up a few hours and between FB & YT its not far off 3/4s of a million views. + all the people watching it livestreaming Saturday.

Anticlimax? I dont think this little show has peeked yet 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, si brown said:

just watched it and there is some bad shit in going on in the background but who's going to look into it?!

know one...

Yeah it was better put together than I was expecting, I enjoyed it .Sweeny trying to bring a sexual element into it was very naughty also hope not hates involvement in interviews and alleged blackmailing were the biggest points made I thought. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Waz said:

New alternative media?

Sweeny said more people will watch Panorama than #PANODRAMA , well the latters only been up a few hours and between FB & YT its not far off 3/4s of a million views. + all the people watching it livestreaming Saturday.

Anticlimax? I dont think this little show has peeked yet 

80k on his official YouTube channel in 5 hours also other channels are running it ..It's going well 

• Like 3