#PANODRAMA LIVE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm astounded people on here taking the piss out off him , yes he's a past who hasn't he's a normal down to earth bloke who's been in a few scrapes , the man might not be your cup of T but he's got mo

Forgot to mention the topic ? Panorama aimed to destroy him with fake news concerning racism and sexual allegations which would of destroyed him once and for all with fake news , but they made the mis

The biggest issue with tommy Robinson’s ban from Facebook and Instagram is that it was instigated by the Ramadhan foundation .... so Muslim groups tell tech giants who can and can’t be on their platfo

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

so whats the crux of it all???

i aint sitting here for1 hr 20mins listening to the stumpy egotistical southern prick

Don't forget to click like, then subscribe. Donate too! We need your revenue stream for quality content! :rolleyes: :thumbs:

• Haha 1

The thing being is that life is fast moving and  if this hadn't have been posted on  here, I wouldn't have even known that this had happened,  In the grand scheme of things.  Yesterday I drovè past a small village shop where an attempt had been made to ram raid a shop and rip a cash machine out of the front !!! But if I  hadn't have read something on a news pop up on the computer, I  wouldn't have known anything about it.  News today chip paper tomorrow.  Or a non event ?

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Meece said:

The thing being is that life is fast moving and  if this hadn't have been posted on  here, I wouldn't have even known that this had happened,  In the grand scheme of things.  Yesterday I drovè past a small village shop where an attempt had been made to ram raid a shop and rip a cash machine out of the front !!! But if I  hadn't have read something on a news pop up on the computer, I  wouldn't have known anything about it.  News today chip paper tomorrow.  Or a non event ?

Exactly, if it ain't news they will make it news, then it becomes village on lock down as gang attempt huge cash raid while children sleep only yards away.