RIP the Labour Party

You'd think that both parties would tread down on all of those who dont want to toe the party lines . If they want to go in another direction so be it but they should all stand for re-election.  They got elected on party  manifestos  which they are no longer  following. Therefore they can no longer claim to represent  their constituents.  I still don't understand the anti jewish thing in labour. Why are there these anti jewish sentiments?  What have the jews done to the labour party? Ps I'm not jewish.

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup 

I know there are still 1,000s of northerners that vote Labour just because their dads and grandads did, and there is still the diehard knuckle draggers that would vote for a monkey with a red rosette

Don't assume ALL northerners support Labour gnash . I despise them along with a now growing army of others

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Meece said:

You'd think that both parties would tread down on all of those who dont want to toe the party lines . If they want to go in another direction so be it but they should all stand for re-election.  They got elected on party  manifestos  which they are no longer  following. Therefore they can no longer claim to represent  their constituents.  I still don't understand the anti jewish thing in labour. Why are there these anti jewish sentiments?  What have the jews done to the labour party? Ps I'm not jewish.

Neither am I, but I'll join the dots for you.

In a nutshell, Labour generally supports Palestine, and the creation of a Palestine homeland, which would threaten the existence of Israel. Corbyn has repeatedly referred to "our friends in Hamas" - widely regarded as a terrorist organisation.

In short, pro-Palestine = anti-Israel.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackbriar said:

Neither am I, but I'll join the dots for you.

In a nutshell, Labour generally supports Palestine, and the creation of a Palestine homeland, which would threaten the existence of Israel. Corbyn has repeatedly referred to "our friends in Hamas" - widely regarded as a terrorist organisation.

In short, pro-Palestine = anti-Israel.

Thanks for the clarification.

At this moment I have taken a bit of time to watch the press conference with the 3 tiories who have jumped. They are gone. They're living in la la land. Your either on the ship or your off of it.  They say that they will not rejoin the party.  It's like political suicide.

1 minute ago, Meece said:

Thanks for the clarification.

At this moment I have taken a bit of time to watch the press conference with the 3 tiories who have jumped. They are gone. They're living in la la land. Your either on the ship or your off of it.  They say that they will not rejoin the party.  It's like political suicide.

Watch it myself as one of the Tory MP's is my MP Sarah Wollaston. They like the Labour MP's they do not believe in Brexit and have done every thing to  thwart Brexit. So now we have a budding new anti democratic party, yet another !!!  No party is willing to up hold the will of the people.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Arry said:

Watch it myself as one of the Tory MP's is my MP Sarah Wollaston. They like the Labour MP's they do not believe in Brexit and have done every thing to  thwart Brexit. So now we have a budding new anti democratic party, yet another !!!  No party is willing to up hold the will of the people.

Cheers Arry

You got 2 choices arry,either put up with it or "jo cox" the bitch.

51 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

You got 2 choices arry,either put up with it or "jo cox" the bitch.

No mate there be none of that. But have sent an email she won't like. She committed political suicide IMO in all my life its always been Tory here.

Cheers Arry 

16 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

First time there's not been a Tory MP in Totnes since 1924 I believe?

Cheers, D.