Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

15 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Thanks mate. While I agree that any personal threats/attacks on TR are out of order, especially when his Mrs and kids are collateral damage, two wrongs don't make a right and turning up at 0500 to threaten an effeminate looking left wing journo is pretty f*ck*ng psycho by any standard.

It's hard to get into how hard Tommy's life is when he pulls stunts like this. It's almost like he's the cause and solution to most of his problems and his journalism is simply a video diary. It's like Canty's Late Night Show Luton Edition.

Two wrongs don’t make a right lol .What would you do mate ,just roll over .

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

From the article I linked...

If accurate that doesn't sound like the processes of a rational man.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy then they are fair game for a return .

I hope he knocks the c**ts doors every day for a year at 0400 .

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

There was a time when i thought this Tommy Robinson was quite an intelligent clued up lad but it seems obvious to me he,s actually thick as shit and just not all that worldly !.....and this is the geezer some people are pinning their hopes on,a lad running round playing knock down ginger at peoples doors....and we wonder why time is running out for the patriotic Brit.

The boys so naive you cant wage war with dangerous people on a Monday and then be the loving family man on a Tuesday either commit to the confrontations you bring on or spend life taking the wife and kids to the park for a picnic you cant do both.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Two wrongs don’t make a right lol .What would you do mate ,just roll over .

He'd be f*ck*ng dead if he tried that over here! :laugh:

Seriously though this guy said bad things about him online and the correct response is a premier league offliner going round his gaff at 0500 and threatening to publish all of his details online?! :laugh:

That is batshit insane!

If you give TR another pseudonym, lets say Dogfox. We'll call Mike Stuchbery's house the race course. What you're left with is General Talk Gold! :laugh:

• Haha 2

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .

Actually, no I haven't. Between 9/11 conspiracies. Alex Jones. UFO's and David Icke I honestly can't keep up.

Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too

TR going against the establishment? Seriously mate? Tommy's about as good a journo as you or I. Granted we have better pseudonyms than he does but explain to me how exactly is he reaching anyone other than his fanbase? What has he actually achieved for all the threads we have going for him on here? :hmm:

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

and this is the geezer some people are pinning their hopes on,a lad running round playing knock down ginger at peoples doors....and we wonder why time is running out for the patriotic Brit.

Have UKIP saddled up to this lad as some kind of advisor?

57 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Have UKIP saddled up to this lad as some kind of advisor?

they sure have,not exactly what his role is though.

did anyone find the video of antifa at tommys alleged house were they went to serve him the letter?

i cant find it anywhere,but tommy said they were live streaming it.

45 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

did anyone find the video of antifa at tommys alleged house were they went to serve him the letter?

I think it's been removed because it's a location giveaway. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Just found this its 2 videos running side by side though 

• Like 3