Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

14 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Does this Yax cat get paid every time someone watches one of his videos ?, He can't half spew them out

No ...all his YouTube videos are demonetised .YouTube is his only remaining big platform and its looks like they have decided to stand by him ...for now https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/mar/06/youtube-defends-decision-to-keep-tommy-robinson-on-its-site

• Like 1

She is heading off to the congo now to convince the warring factions that black lives matter,then nipping across to lima to set up a care home and free-trade centre to market over the hill lamma products :hi:

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Is it true that TR turned up at another journalists house at 5AM and threatened to publish his address? This thread has a lot of deleted clips so apologies if you've already done this.

I dont think it was a journalist but a antifa member who doxed Tommy but he got the the house where Tommy's kids reside some relations. That's why he was so pissed off

17 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

He also accused the journalist of hiding behind a pseudonym. ????

Joking aside doesn't sound right turning up at someone's house at 0500 scaring his Mrs and kids? That's not right whoever's at it. I get that some may not like a particular person but I didn't think that sort of sh*t was fair game at all?

Unless I'm missing something? TR isn't exactly a household name over here so THL is my go to source for all things Yaxley-Lennon.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Joking aside doesn't sound right turning up at someone's house at 0500 scaring his Mrs and kids? 

That guy has no kids mate,the guy had 5-6 people turn up at the house he thought TR lived (wrong house) so Tommy went to visit the guy alone for a chat,he made sure the guy had no kids first.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

I dont think it was a journalist but a antifa member who doxed Tommy but he got the the house where Tommy's kids reside some relations. 

The article says he's a journo and a little search says he's based in Luton. He is a critic of TR though. Fair one to go after the bloke in print but turning up on his doorstep at 0500 and intimidating his Mrs and kids seems a bit sh*tty. That is if that is what actually happened?

Again I don't know which is why I'm here.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

That guy has no kids mate,the guy had 5-6 people turn up at the house he thought TR lived (wrong house) so Tommy went to visit the guy alone for a chat,he made sure the guy had no kids first.

Fair one Mack but 0500 and livestreaming it sounds a bit f*ck*ng psycho to me... Is everything a publicity stunt now?

From the article I linked...

Robinson gave Stuchbery’s street address and threatened to give out the home addresses of other journalists, saying: “I’m going to make a documentary that exposes every single one of you, every single detail about every one of you. Where you live, where you work, everything about you is going to be exposed.”

If accurate that doesn't sound like the processes of a rational man.

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's all here 

Thanks mate. While I agree that any personal threats/attacks on TR are out of order, especially when his Mrs and kids are collateral damage, two wrongs don't make a right and turning up at 0500 to threaten an effeminate looking left wing journo is pretty f*ck*ng psycho by any standard.

It's hard to get into how hard Tommy's life is when he pulls stunts like this. It's almost like he's the cause and solution to most of his problems and his journalism is simply a video diary. It's like Canty's Late Night Show Luton Edition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1