Big Tommy Robinson news ..just gone live

4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

This is the bit that is causing the confusion. He wasn't there and he said they got the wrong house. Which is it?

Later on he livestreams banging on a bloggers front door because he said something online about him... This is quite a spectacular offliner.

Could have been anybody's house , could have been empty . Nobody really knows 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please share 

sick b*****ds.good man tommy stick it to these c**ts.

Have you been keeping up with his life mate .Your the one banging on about our establishment yet when someone actually goes against the grain that’s wrong too .If these fascists want to annoy Tommy th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kanny said:

I think the above rant was at the airport on his back from Finland when he'd just got news of it so sketchy on the details...his second rant that I posted for Chris is a better one . The red haired guy had the bull terrier. 

Looking at it as best as I can make out the one I posted was recorded earlier than the one you posted. He got off his flight and maybe he was sketchy on the details but the second (split) video shows one bloke and the police turn up to move him on. Unless there is other clips that slot around the two we have this is confusing as f*ck but it still doesn't explain why he targetting a blogger that had nothing to do with the original complaint. Even the Guardian article says that this Mike Stuchbery was never implicated on the earlier incident.

Put it this way. I've seen THL throw out better evidence than this on many occasions.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
9 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

This is the bit that is causing the confusion. He wasn't there and he said they got the wrong house. Which is it?

Later on he livestreams banging on a bloggers front door because he said something online about him... This is quite a spectacular offliner.

He was abroad at the time these papers were "served". It was common knowledge that he was abroad and Tommy streamed a video of the interview that he went abroad for! 

Tommy does not live at the same address as his wife and kids as a way of protecting them!! 

Hope this clears a few things up Chris ?

2 minutes ago, liP said:

He was abroad at the time these papers were "served". It was common knowledge that he was abroad and Tommy streamed a video of the interview that he went abroad for! 

Tommy does not live at the same address as his wife and kids as a way of protecting them!! 

Hope this clears a few things up Chris ?

Thanks for that liP. :thumbs:

I understand that he was in Finland when it happened but he states they went to the wrong address (1:40 in the video) and doxxed a completely innocent family?

I didn't know his Mrs lived at another address but like I've said before TR is a complete unknown outside of THL living this far west.

• Like 1

Me point is tommy ranted about a crew of lads wearing masks with a pitbull and that jihadi lawyer were there.

the vid just shows the red head limping muppet and his mate filming it.

i got o level maths but tommys figures dont add up 

3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I got O level English and I can't make it out.

I wish I had O level Biology so I could figure out where the parrot on that lads head came from.

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Me point is tommy ranted about a crew of lads wearing masks with a pitbull and that jihadi lawyer were there.

the vid just shows the red head limping muppet and his mate filming it.

The  original video showed a group of people, I'm not sure if they were masked up, Ted? 

8 minutes ago, liP said:

The  original video showed a group of people, I'm not sure if they were masked up, Ted? 

The mist is clearing a little. Is this the one Kanny said got pulled because it showed the address of where they turned up?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Thanks for that liP. :thumbs:

I understand that he was in Finland when it happened but he states they went to the wrong address (1:40 in the video) and doxxed a completely innocent family?

I didn't know his Mrs lived at another address but like I've said before TR is a complete unknown outside of THL living this far west.

Going by his rant, I think his Mrs and kids live at the address , but the papers were supposed to be served to him. So in affect, they are "an innocent family" as like I said previously "he lives elsewhere" ?

51 minutes ago, liP said:

ok

now its making a bit more sense,wish i had seen that one now before passing judgement on suspect fake news lol

• Like 1

For the likes of Jevin ? here is a list of expenditure for one of the events that had to be paid for, via donations ?

Below is the complete list of costs I have for this event. As you can see this is clearly an enormous production, and worth every penny!!

"Hi Tommy

Manchester BBC 23rd Feb 2019

Screen is an articulated large truck weighing just over 50tons .

Ref. 23rd February production Manchester BBC event. 

Costs for production as follows :-

1x. PA system complete package £3500-00

1x. 20ft Stage including steps and balustrade complete £1250-00

1x. Stage canopy (4.8mtr x 3.8mtr )incl frameworks £1500-00

1x. Vehicle hire and transport costs £1150-00

8x. Event Staff / crew @ £200 each = £1600-00

1x. Set crowd barriers (60 standard )(40 herras) £2000-00

1x. 100kva Road tow generator incl distribution system £850-00

4x. 3mtr x 3mtr black heavy duty pop up gazebos £400-00

1x. 46sq mtr Mobile video screen hire incl delivery. £5655-00+vat

1x. Camera and operator £350-00

1x. Screen technician with editing suite £775-00

Event Package total  £19030+vat

Vat.       £3806-00

TOTAL £22836-00 incl vat

If you go with 2x smaller screens it’s approx £1000 extra.

Some extra time will be required to set up and de-rig .

( Estimated 2.5 hours set up )

( Estimated 1.5 hours de-rig )"

• Like 2