Valentines day

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just my opinion lads but I think fake tits are fcuking awful. Feel the same about fake asses and fake faces fcuking awful. 

Ted !I cannot imagine you with an erection ? could you pop a little picture up of you with the Irish Tooth ache

Each to their own but i think fake tits are revolting,....they feel horrible,look absolutely ridiculous.....unless a birds got a chest like an ironing board or a bad hang up about her body i dont get

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, micky said:

Ted !I cannot imagine you with an erection ? could you pop a little picture up of you with the Irish Tooth ache

oh your back from your silent hiatus

you gone all jimmy saville on me now

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

But the question is does she have the tits to put in that. Cuz them ones are fake lol 

My mates getting his missus implants for Valentine's Day,think the procedures on the 12'th,he got 500 quid off for cash,I didn't even know you could haggle with plastic surgeon consultants.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

My mates getting his missus implants for Valentine's Day,think the procedures on the 12'th,he got 500 quid off for cash,I didn't even know you could haggle with plastic surgeon consultants.

Yeah mate it happens, she be well sore and he wont enjoy them for weeks lol my mrs was layed up for days ..