dont call your kid adolf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who remembers eddie Hittler , ?

Me and the wife were talking about this the other day  even though the pair of morons called their child that and we’re members of this banned group that as far as we know didn’t actually do much

he would of fitted in here quite well

Posted Images

Me and the wife were talking about this the other day 

even though the pair of morons called their child that and we’re members of this banned group that as far as we know didn’t actually do much wrong but some internet trolling etc

the sentences do seem harsh when it wasn’t that long ago we had Islamic hate preachers on our streets preaching death to the west and kill non believers etc with police guards protecting them

• Like 4

My cousins kids all have unusual names 

as in very unusual ,

one is a very famous brand of American motorcycle. Honestly 

The others have extremely personal middle names that outside the family mean gobbledegook but are relevant to them. 

Fair play , it’s their choice 

both my kids names are double barrelled , some wouldn’t like them but who cares?!

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My cousins kids all have unusual names 

as in very unusual ,

one is a very famous brand of American motorcycle. Honestly 

The others have extremely personal middle names that outside the family mean gobbledegook but are relevant to them. 

Fair play , it’s their choice 

both my kids names are double barrelled , some wouldn’t like them but who cares?!

I know a fella whose daughter is called Harley and I work with a fella called Norton.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Further research (ie Googling while bored 5hitless) has yielded a list of names registered only once in UK, so far this year. Some are laughable, nearly all are made up..........

1. Daylla
2. Freezia
3. Gwiana
4. Harrianna
5. Kaveah
6. Leetiana
7. Moxxi
8. Tycen
9. Yza-Bella
10. Aeric
11. Badell
12. Barat
13. Crash
14. Dwarren
15. Jackmason
16. Trigger
17. Wizdom
18. Xavjah
19. Xzayvian

I'm a "Gary" - only 28 registered in 2016, so I'm becoming an endangered species..........there must be more giant pandas in the world than there are Garys in UK !!

While my stepson was last in hospital, he introduced me to 2 of the staff (both Nigerian, I think) - Genius and Sparkling..........both difficult names to live up to, I reckon !