What was his motivation? You aren't allowed to sell wild game meat over there so no incentive for it there and surely no one is that hell bent of wall hangers to plan to kill hundreds. Half a dozen perhaps. I can only think he was selling to taxidermists?

15 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

What was his motivation? You aren't allowed to sell wild game meat over there so no incentive for it there and surely no one is that hell bent of wall hangers to plan to kill hundreds. Half a dozen perhaps. I can only think he was selling to taxidermists?

there you go,you got it.

cant sell wild meat,everyone goes loopy chasing their 'big buck' all deer season.

even by me when you walk the dogs you can see the trophy's hanging on the walls.

every year the fish police will find deer in a field missing its head.

taxidermists wont take a set of antlers without a tag,fish police do regular checks at the business to see whats getting dropped off.

bloke was probably doing them himself,but saying that a local taxiderm had a lad call in with a huge elk rack,two days later the fish police were

in there took it back and the meat out of the lads freezer.he was banned from hunting for a year and he shot that elk on his brothers tag/license.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

there you go,you got it.

cant sell wild meat,everyone goes loopy chasing their 'big buck' all deer season.

even by me when you walk the dogs you can see the trophy's hanging on the walls.

every year the fish police will find deer in a field missing its head.

taxidermists wont take a set of antlers without a tag,fish police do regular checks at the business to see whats getting dropped off.

bloke was probably doing them himself,but saying that a local taxiderm had a lad call in with a huge elk rack,two days later the fish police were

in there took it back and the meat out of the lads freezer.he was banned from hunting for a year and he shot that elk on his brothers tag/license.

Same this end. We find entire carcasses with just the antlers taken in some cases. Tremendous amount of waste.

DNF5.jpg.3e85896ab1d894fc248b1bc314569388.jpg

DNF4.jpg.e9e0ee29b40459c3fda039670c9bbde2.jpg

DNF6.jpg.6e477c04776c01a51c6dabb0a49ac331.jpg

You can even see the saw marks on the last one. Different world.