Mourinho gone

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Zidane is the man

No ones saying your a pub team max , but when fergie took over at United , let’s not say they were in a pit as they weren’t.  United were a very decent side in their own right . Yes saf took them

Posted Images

Let’s have this right 

in world football , there are two big teams at the head of the table 

Real Madrid and United . 

After that in the eyes of 99% of football fans is probably Liverpool, the Italians , the Germans , Barca and probably Chelsea and Arsenal 

Jose Is a natural winner, to compare him as old hat to the new managerial breed (Guardiola aside) is quite frankly madness. 

What have Pochettino, klopp etc won?

come on , what have they won?

hes been criticised from the off , yet his win ratio is better than every united manager except fergie. 

Hes spent a lot , granted but I don’t think anyone  surely could have foreseen how shite pogba at 90 million would turn out

where do United go from here?

id like to see the staff given a chance, butt and giggs maybe until end of season, Zidane is a high possibility, but to me the answer is staring at them from over the Irish Sea. 

To me O’Neill and Keane as head coach is the immediate answer.

the ship needs an anchor , if only until the end of the season .

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Let’s have this right 

Real Madrid and United . 

After that in the eyes of 99% of football fans is probably Liverpool, the Italians , the Germans , Barca and probably Chelsea and Arsenal 

Jose Is a natural winner, to compare him as old hat to the new managerial breed (Guardiola aside) is quite frankly madness. 

hes been criticised from the off , yet his win ratio is better than every united manager except fergie. 

Hes spent a lot , granted but I don’t think anyone  surely could have foreseen how shite pogba at 90 million would turn out

id like to see the staff given a chance, butt and giggs maybe until end of season, Zidane is a high possibility, but to me the answer is staring at them from over the Irish Sea. 

stiff look at his record this season worst ever start in God knows how long goals scored and against the worst in a long time spent 400 million openly slagging players of and 19 points behind before Xmas dressing room lost you can't argue with Jose record but I don't think him or utd ever were a match imo the worst appointment since fergie  left 

16 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Let’s have this right 

Real Madrid and United . 

Don’t they know when buying in oil riggers from abroad they’re lazy b*****ds they just want to shag. Sell drugs and pimp out dey hoes. They’re even lazy on the pitch too for the gunners we had adebeyor what a useless piece of shite and 1 of the laziest footballers to ever play for the gunners. The money is too high for wages nowadays so the players just chase the money instead of the ball

12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

stiff look at his record this season worst ever start in God knows how long goals scored and against the worst in a long time spent 400 million openly slagging players of and 19 points behind before Xmas dressing room lost you can't argue with Jose record but I don't think him or utd ever were a match imo the worst appointment since fergie  left 

the prob was his ego , its his  way or no way, ok he in charge and wants the best out of his players , but in any football , even at grass roots level, you got to get the players on your side 1st , be approachable, 

52 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Well my Utd misery goes on Solskjaer till the end off the season  coming from molde. I tell u what tho all them big players that didn’t wanna play for Jose better get there fecking finger out now 

And what "big" players would that be?

2 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

And what "big" players would that be?

The so called big talents in pogba, martial, even Matic of the last few months, this apparent attacking talent in Fred which no one has seen. Regardless of how good they are or not abit off passion for the shirt they wear wouldn’t go a miss 

• Like 1
On 18/12/2018 at 12:51, Councilestatekid said:

But a shit squad non the less he knew it was right time.with fergie at the helm and when they where a club that was winning things players wanted to come now the players would rather go city liverpool psg etc

Fair point he built it without Russian mafia or a rich Arab. Funny everyone on here hates muslims but when they take their club from a shithole they start singing their songs

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, bird said:

the prob was his ego , its his  way or no way, ok he in charge and wants the best out of his players , but in any football , even at grass roots level, you got to get the players on your side 1st , be approachable, 

Bollocks 

this isn’t grassroots football organising games for your mates via what’s app bird mate 

Im afraid all get the players onside shite doesnt fly for me pal, 

at a club like United , your not manager to invest in youth, to make profits on players you have nurtured , your there to kill space in the trophy room . 

Shankly , stein , fagin, clough, Ferguson, saachi, et all won plenty without being the players best mates 

Gill and fergie knew when time was up after building a legacy. They built a club at Sunderland level into the biggest club in the world beside Real Madrid . Don't give a fcuk who comes in they won't repeat it. To say Fergie left behind a bad legacy is shite talk. Probably the best manager that ever lived.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Gill and fergie knew when time was up after building a legacy. They built a club at Sunderland level into the biggest club in the world beside Real Madrid . Don't give a fcuk who comes in they won't repeat it. To say Fergie left behind a bad legacy is shite talk. Probably the best manager that ever lived.

Good post, 

but I wouldn’t say United were in that bad a state when fergie took over 

they were in the shadow of Liverpool , (who wasn’t?) probably Everton , and maybe forest at a push 

but they are man united , they’ve never been a pub team in reality