MOOCHERS

Just now, baker boy said:

Thats exactly how I read it, old guy pissed of with a gang of kids told them what they wanted to hear to f**k them off

exactly...unfortunately this fella cant see past the admit it coment

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going

I never get  why people would  put incriminating pics on the internet anyways safe site or not....... it's like taking a selfie robbing a corner shop.  I've said many a time it won't be the antis

You got any contact details for jobs offering 1k a week for arse licking, because I,ll work the shaft and tickle the balls for that ???????

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

micky got fed up of you pricks acusing him of stuff he never did...so answerd like that to piss you off..he also added hed eaten the dog....

you realise that micky is getting on in years...in his late 60's and hasn't owned a lurcher for 30 year...

and lets not forget MICK,,,MIKE...MICKY....are quite common names...

do you think maybe you might just have the wrong MICK..MIKE..MICKY..??

Tomo  I know use prob do a bit with mick from Leicester or have done in the past,BUT he was given a dog to run on on a deal it came straight back once the lads court case came to an end,I’d lamped with mick and the lad who gave him the dog a couple of years ago,when my mate tried get the dog back he’d SOLD the dog on and he’d moved house,his wife told  my mate this when he knocked at his house also his friend who lived around the corner from mick said same thing,so yes we’re going on about the same Micky from Leicester way who sells wheaten xs labs springers u name it he sells it,if he’s a friend no wonder ur on the defensive now as he was calling u all sheep on moochers other night for not defending him,that was after the drink had kicked in on him and he admitted to selling the dog

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going to work ...before logging into moochers I have to snitch on someone or dog a dog ..Paulus  is probably behind it all .....have I got it right ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

So before I go to bed ,have I got this right ..max borrowed a dog ..Tomo ate it ..there are hundreds of mickeys .Cracker isn't as good as Robbie Coltrane at this solving crime lark ..ketchup is going to work ...before logging into moochers I have to snitch on someone or dog a dog ..Paulus  is probably behind it all .....have I got it right ?

No. Max is defending the guy who stole the dog. He's up at Sunderland Crown Court on the morra...

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, TOMO said:

micky got fed up of you pricks acusing him of stuff he never did...so answerd like that to piss you off..he also added hed eaten the dog....

you realise that micky is getting on in years...in his late 60's and hasn't owned a lurcher for 30 year...

and lets not forget MICK,,,MIKE...MICKY....are quite common names...

do you think maybe you might just have the wrong MICK..MIKE..MICKY..??

Right tomo,u seem to be defending mick from Leicester saying he hasn’t had lurches for over 30 years ? can u please explain this...I’ll wait for your reply,it’s dayed 7 years ago he was selling pup out his own dogs ??

52D573E7-0A29-49C2-B8C6-63D3986E1D77.png

2 minutes ago, mud said:

Right tomo,u seem to be defending mick from Leicester saying he hasn’t had lurches for over 30 years ? can u please explain this...I’ll wait for your reply,it’s dayed 7 years ago he was selling pup out his own dogs ??

52D573E7-0A29-49C2-B8C6-63D3986E1D77.png

Ffs that’s not Micky off moochers I told you that pages back 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Maybe pups wernt out of his own dogs. He borrowed them from a mate for a few week then sold them on after he got rid of litter 

He’s blaming the wrong person for stealing the dog ... Micky from Leicester on moochers is not mick c from thl there’s about a 20yr age gap and one has hair and one doesn’t ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DO NOT BLAME MICK C FOR ANY OF THIS IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM , I POSTED THAT  SO WHAT IS ANY BODY GOING TO DO ABOUT ………….COME ON PUT UP OR SHUT UP AS I HAVE THE HUMP NOW BECAUSE I HAVE HAD TO SAY SORRY TO DAISEY TO GET BACK ON THE SITE 

1 minute ago, micky said:

DO NOT BLAME MICK C FOR ANY OF THIS IT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM , I POSTED THAT  SO WHAT IS ANY BODY GOING TO DO ABOUT ………….COME ON PUT UP OR SHUT UP AS I HAVE THE HUMP NOW BECAUSE I HAVE HAD TO SAY SORRY TO DAISEY TO GET BACK ON THE SITE 

You're not Tomo. :hmm:

3 minutes ago, joe ox said:

How old is the mick who was loaned the dog and sold it?

He’s bout 60 odd,and why the f**k would Micky of moochers say when I asked his are u the mick from Leicester who sold my mate dog on and moved house,and the reply I got was yes and the other reply i got was yes I admit I sold the dog on