whats the weather like where you are

17 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

On the upside think of the foxes to ground tomorrow

Just in threw the door len after being out all day checking earths and we blanked. Lol. First day it’s happened in 7 weeks, you’d have thought today would be a cert with the ran yesterday but no joy.  Mates were out yesterday doing covers in that rain and were still putting them out. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be nice and sunny today ?  

First light this morning   

Fantastic 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Just in threw the door len after being out all day checking earths and we blanked. Lol. First day it’s happened in 7 weeks, you’d have thought today would be a cert with the ran yesterday but no joy.  Mates were out yesterday doing covers in that rain and were still putting them out. 

Unlucky day just mate. Ya would have put money on them being under ground. The place is saturated too 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Unlucky day just mate. Ya would have put money on them being under ground. The place is saturated too 

Bolted 2 and dug 1 a few weeks ago and it was 15 degrees and the sun was shining. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to it.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It actually brings back memories of a day out in similar weather with a bitch on test that I was gona buy.  We got to the farm and the fella that brought the 2 terriers 1 a red fell and the other a little Middleton lakey  bitch with 1 eye both were for sale at that moment. Anyhow we walked across the field to the 1 holer facing the farmers house and the we lakey marked the hole, collared her up and off the lead she went, within 10 secs sounding away we gave it time to settle with the big dog on slip for a bolter. We dug that we bitch to a big dog fox and she was a woman scorned lol. Needless to say the we bitch wasn’t for sale after he picked her up and the other I told him to keep as he was a spoofer and thought that the we dogs were tubes that’s why they were for sale until she dug that Fox. I would have bought the we Middleton bitch there n then but by his actions he thought I came up the Lagan in a bubble

• Like 1
5 hours ago, j j m said:

Lovely up golf course not many golfers out

Nice places to walk golf courses, some amount of wildlife aswell, get on a few at dusk on my travels tail end of a walk, Whitley bay yesterday, arcot hall today, rabbits are noticeable by their absence though

Pretty mild right down south . It rained hard yesterday afternoon and overnight but considering the amount of rain we've had recently it has sunk in. I took the spaniel for a walk arouñd the fields and orchards this afternoon and apart from the actual footpaths being a bit slippy and sticky the fields are reasonably ok. Roll on global warming and the summer. If it wasn't for the family I'd fly off to somewhere warm ... about 30 ..35 c and go clay shooting every day. The spaniel probably wouldn't like it though. 

1 hour ago, bird said:

pissing down all day , just starting to hold back a bit, taking the dogs out in a min .

Knowing my luck mine would put something up then slip on the wet grass  and injure herself again