Rettendon range rover murders

29 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Think it was tucker who had the place in fobbing,before that he was in an estate in grays,chafford hundred i think,near the sandmartin pub. 

“Chaffrica” lol ? 

After spending his life looking at that gaff I bet getting topped was almost a mercy ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 2

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

87-90 Wilf ,Minden ,Germanymost of it did BATUS Canada,woke up in a Canadian police cell wondering how I got there ,and spent last part of my illustrious career in MCTC Colchester,wanted out after the first real taste of pussy ,wouldn’t let me leave after spending money on me,so had a little breakdown in the officers mess....they weren’t happy...never liked officers though...respected very few to be fair apart from platoon Sgt.See a couple about still who had a brain ?Atb

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JMc said:

87-90 Wilf ,Minden ,Germanymost of it did BATUS Canada,woke up in a Canadian police cell wondering how I got there ,and spent last part of my illustrious career in MCTC Colchester,wanted out after the first real taste of pussy ,wouldn’t let me leave after spending money on me,so had a little breakdown in the officers mess....they weren’t happy...never liked officers though...respected very few to be fair apart from platoon Sgt.See a couple about still who had a brain ?Atb

You still in the area or did you bail ?

My pal was probably a little earlier than that (85ish ?) 

Yeah still that way,Basildon is currently building a new Cinema/shops/bars in the middle of town centre as it was getting run down,empty shops etc,Pitsea is the same,knocked the railway pub down and paved it ,little bit of a Market on there now but like most places not thriving like it used to be,it’s all about sanitised if you like.

4 minutes ago, JMc said:

Yeah still that way,Basildon is currently building a new Cinema/shops/bars in the middle of town centre as it was getting run down,empty shops etc,Pitsea is the same,knocked the railway pub down and paved it ,little bit of a Market on there now but like most places not thriving like it used to be,it’s all about sanitised if you like.

Shame how Basildon went, when I was a kid it was buzzing, market always packed on a Saturday, Eastgate full then it just went down hill.

Lakeside is going the same way from what I hear ? 

I suppose it will all end up more housing for 8 million spades :( 

44 minutes ago, WILF said:

Shame how Basildon went, when I was a kid it was buzzing, market always packed on a Saturday, Eastgate full then it just went down hill.

Lakeside is going the same way from what I hear ? 

I suppose it will all end up more housing for 8 million spades :( 

Lakesides still better than most of the local town centres,but not place it once was 

Ol pipps hills (bas vegas?) been done right up,i mean theres a mulligans crazy golf,the picturehouse has had a touch up,theres even a kervan restaurant there now which isnt too bad at all ?

The barge inn near the pitsea wmc is due to turn into a mosque i hear ?

Edited by Billy b
  • Haha 1

Thats what i thought,they've been on about it for years now, but 

WWW.ECHO-NEWS.CO.UK

It has been a pub for 200 years, it is said to be haunted by a ghost called William and at one point...

?‍♂️ 

Blocks of flats its whats sposed to be going on since they knocked the old laindon shopping centre down but not sin a soul on that build for months lol 

1 hour ago, Billy b said:

Thats what i thought,they've been on about it for years now, but 

WWW.ECHO-NEWS.CO.UK

It has been a pub for 200 years, it is said to be haunted by a ghost called William and at one point...

?‍♂️ 

Blocks of flats its whats sposed to be going on since they knocked the old laindon shopping centre down but not sin a soul on that build for months lol 

f***ing hell, Laindon shopping centre !!……that brings back a few memories !

One of the few times knocking down the town centre actually did somewhere a favour !

Do you remember that boozer used to be there, The Joker ?…….was in there once or twice, they all thought they were a cross between Steven Segal and Ronnie Kray……..very apt name that pub ! Lol

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

f***ing hell, Laindon shopping centre !!……that brings back a few memories !

One of the few times knocking down the town centre actually did somewhere a favour !

Do you remember that boozer used to be there, The Joker ?…….was in there once or twice, they all thought they were a cross between Steven Segal and Ronnie Kray……..very apt name that pub ! Lol

Only good thing about the shopping centre was the indian takeaway that was there,hes since moved round the corner though & still knocking out decent curries?

Yeah i remember that monstrosity,big jesters hat above the door & that little narrow staircase right next to it, your description of it is on the money?

I must be alone in thinking that the rotfs films should be enshrined in British cinematic history as the most quotable uk movie of all time . 

“mickey, I’m down 10 large , couldn’t con a 12 year old with it , I’m gonna come down there and do you with a blade “ 

“your off the firm Craig” 

“Go go go “ 

“ heroin. Mugs game . I told all the boys to stay well clear “ 

“ nice bit of kit “ 

“ packing it on” 

dialogues amazing ???

hardly a week has gone by in ten years with out a weekly voice note of my pal dong his best pat tate impression