Rettendon range rover murders

11 hours ago, carp king said:

Bloggs 19 it's called mate a very interesting book, read it years ago , tells you the evidence , cant remember exactly but am sure phone masts put whomes and steele in the area at the same time or around the time of when it happened. But who knows as the star witness Nicholls was a known fantasist and compulsive liar.

That's the book mate remember the part were he picked them both up after they had committed the crime if it does turn out to be a pack of lies he wrote he is a bloody good liar. 

• Like 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

That’s what I use on pigeons and crows. Mate will shoot just as much with his .410. Not about the size it’s were you put the lead ?

....I know three lads that would agree with that .....???.....

If they could .....

• Haha 3
  • 4 months later...

Talk about milking the ass out of something. 3 junkies getting bumped off up a lane ffs, mon england theres bound to be other stuff going on to make a good film about. Carlton leech will end up with a pic of the range rover on his head stone the way hes getting on. 3 heros to the rest of the nation whom poisoned their communities. 

• Like 1

I've enjoyed watching the films. Recently watched em all on amazon prime. I couldn't give a shite about them or who killed em I just found them mildly amusing films. I don't often watch TV, it's rare anything interests me but they have been quite good. 

Just googled the new one, the description says Tony tucker was in the Falklands, is that true? 

Screenshot_20210926_224531.jpg

On 06/12/2018 at 22:57, Billy b said:

they was spunks, ruthless an game, but stepped on far too many toes 

biting off more than they could chew and in general, not thinking clearly a lot of the time.. they was dangerous but not nearly as dangerous as they thought, it's common knowledge there's always bin far bigger players set in the background, not making themself heard unnessecarily an getting aggravated with there carry on 

there's only so many times you can  push your luck  before you get dealt with, an that's what they did, kept pushing it, taxing people, borrowing off people an then macing them, cutting people for nothing, high on drugs and they're own hype it was bound to happen wasn't it 

personally, I don't think jack & mick were the shooters 

Pats brother lives in Cambridge now, inside atm though 

Very very true words. 

I went to school at Chalvedon and they lived opposite...my claim to fame lol,lovely education there,I learnt how to use my first driver there that my grandad bought me,line up the balls on tees on the rugby pitch then smash it towards the school windows,and bad hook or slice still a guaranteed window,pitching wedge up and over the school and once a phenomenal pitch over the school and into a skip....tiktokkers eat your heart out,metalwork with Mr Kerr (Wayne)of course consisted of dodging lit paper airplanes containing spark plugs,and my 4th and 5th year back then consisted of moving from Saturday boy at the butchers to full time butchers as the teachers were always on strike,£12.00 a week rollin in it?Oh and Fords kindly provided a transit van for our Motor Vehicle Studies Group,which lasted a month before it was dragged from school garage onto Rugby pitch and torched ?Studies complete joined Junior Infantry Shornecliffe,then 3 Royal Anglian...Education in the Eighties...and I know who did it ... I think ? Atb

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, JMc said:

I went to school at Chalvedon and they lived opposite...my claim to fame lol,lovely education there,I learnt how to use my first driver there that my grandad bought me,line up the balls on tees on the rugby pitch then smash it towards the school windows,and bad hook or slice still a guaranteed window,pitching wedge up and over the school and once a phenomenal pitch over the school and into a skip....tiktokkers eat your heart out,metalwork with Mr Kerr (Wayne)of course consisted of dodging lit paper airplanes containing spark plugs,and my 4th and 5th year back then consisted of moving from Saturday boy at the butchers to full time butchers as the teachers were always on strike,£12.00 a week rollin in it?Oh and Fords kindly provided a transit van for our Motor Vehicle Studies Group,which lasted a month before it was dragged from school garage onto Rugby pitch and torched ?Studies complete joined Junior Infantry Shornecliffe,then 3 Royal Anglian...Education in the Eighties...and I know who did it ... I think ? Atb

What one lived in those little council houses across the road mate or was it the estate behind ? 

Pal of mine from Stanford joined the Anglians around the same time.

Edited by WILF