Rettendon range rover murders

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gets involved in that game surely knows the outcome if it goes wrong every drug dealer deserve what they get they dont give a f**k for the lives they ruin with the shit they sell so why even gi

Either there's some bad ass gangster types on here or more likely some sad b*****ds that read to many headlines and want people to think there in the clique.   Mmmmmm...which one is it.?!?!?

Who gives a sh*t about them or who did it,bunch of orrible cnuts killed by orrid cnuts,case closed.....?

Posted Images

16 hours ago, scothunter said:

Scum bags countries better off without them

The minute them 3 were shot another 3 took their place, chances are the next lot will have been just as bad but a little bit smarter........which makes them more dangerous  

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...
26 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Some cnut killed them, live by the sword and all that... 

You have to put it in context, it was absolutely wild times round there back then and it was almost inevitable it would happen to someone.....it just happened to be them but I can think of at least a dozen people it could have been.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

You have to put it in context, it was absolutely wild times round there back then and it was almost inevitable it would happen to someone.....it just happened to be them but I can think of at least a dozen people it could have been.

Yep, just like anywhere really. 

Small fish in a big pond, in that game there's always someone bigger and better. 

Anyone with a hair do like Tucker deserves to be blown away really. 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, just like anywhere really. 

Small fish in a big pond, in that game there's always someone bigger and better. 

Anyone with a hair do like Tucker deserves to be blown away really. 

A rough old boy all the same so I have been told.

Crazy times mate.

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

A rough old boy all the same so I have been told.

Crazy times mate.

When we were working down near there about 3 years ago one of the fellas I was working with got on about it, we ended up driving to the spot on one  of our stand down days, not exactly the Bronx down there. ?

Edited by Greb147
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

When we were working down near there about 3 years ago one of the fellas I was working with got on about it, we ended up driving to the spot on one  of our stand down days, not exactly the Bronx down there. ?

Yep, it’s a quiet spot isn’t it.

Nice round there.

• Like 1

Steve ‘nipper’ Ellis done a podcast with James English about how he got involved with them. He says tate was a good man before he met Tucker. And he would be a useless hitman the amount of times he tried to shoot them and failed. Worth a listen if you have a hour spare 

• Like 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Steve ‘nipper’ Ellis done a podcast with James English about how he got involved with them. He says tate was a good man before he met Tucker. And he would be a useless hitman the amount of times he tried to shoot them and failed. Worth a listen if you have a hour spare 

There’s so much cringeworthy shite surrounding all that it’s just not true mate.

I met both of them once, just bumped into them in a pub and I thought Tucker looked a bit like Micky Skinner the rugby player with that hairdo so I said “Oops, Sorry.....f**k me, it’s Micky Skinner!” 
Me and my pal had 10 minutes craic with them and they were decent, up for a laugh.

I dare say it could have been different on a different night but that night they were alright and I can only speak as I find.

All these local tits who all want the world to think it was them couldn’t find their arse with both hands in them days, they couldn’t have ironed themselves out never mind anyone else.

Like the rest of world, I have absolutely no theory on who was responsible but I can almost say for sure it was none of the pricks who all keep dropping not so subtle hints.

19 minutes ago, WILF said:

There’s so much cringeworthy shite surrounding all that it’s just not true mate.

I met both of them once, just bumped into them in a pub and I thought Tucker looked a bit like Micky Skinner the rugby player with that hairdo so I said “Oops, Sorry.....f**k me, it’s Micky Skinner!” 
Me and my pal had 10 minutes craic with them and they were decent, up for a laugh.

I dare say it could have been different on a different night but that night they were alright and I can only speak as I find.

All these local tits who all want the world to think it was them couldn’t find their arse with both hands in them days, they couldn’t have ironed themselves out never mind anyone else.

Like the rest of world, I have absolutely no theory on who was responsible but I can almost say for sure it was none of the pricks who all keep dropping not so subtle hints.

No doubt there pockets have all got fat from peddling there stories 

• Like 1