ginger beard

Brexit

Sadly theres stornch labour supports that hate Corbyn ect but will still vote labour because because that's what theve always done, this I think along with the looney far left will keep a lot of labour mps in there seats 😡

Edited by steve66
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, steve66 said:

Sadly theres stornch labour supports that hate Corbyn ect but will still vote labour because because that's what theve always done, this I think along with the looney far left will keep a lot of labour mps in there seats 😡

Labour get a lot votes out of London nowdays it's not just the old industrial heartlands .

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Labour get a lot votes out of London nowdays it's not just the old industrial heartlands .

That’s true, very true.....al the f***ing odd marks vote for them.

I can’t help but feel now that Britain has more pressing problems, deal with the things you know.

You know you don’t live in a democracy now

You know that these c**ts are ordinary at best but are clever enough to be governing for themselves and not any of you

You know that they don’t care about your heritage, your culture, your towns or your communities......they only care about your tax code and the burden has never been so massive......EVER !

You know that their policy’s on immigration has kids dying right, left and centre in every city across the land on a daily basis

You know that your houses have been made almost unaffordable 

You know that you and your wife have to go out to work or you can’t survive

You know that you, the indigenous British bloke, is always put firmly in last place when considering anyones needs

These are just a few of the many things you already know 

I’d have said “getting out” of Europe is the very least of your problems......in fact, 3 and a bit years have shown that it wasn’t really the EU f***ing everything up like we thought, it’s our own shower of shit

Orban isn’t taking any of this shit and they are a small country in the EU......do you not think the 2nd biggest contributor could not have said “no, f**k that” to anything it didn’t like all the way along ?

Deal with these c**t while you have the chance, forget f***ing Brexit for a minute.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can’t help but feel now that Britain has more pressing problems, deal with the things you know.

You know that these c**ts are ordinary at best but are clever enough to be governing for themselves and not any of you

You know that they don’t care about your heritage, your culture, your towns or your communities......they only care about your tax code and the burden has never been so massive......EVER !

You know that their policy’s on immigration has kids dying right, left and centre in every city across the land on a daily basis

You know that you, the indigenous British bloke, is always put firmly in last place when considering anyones needs

I’d have said “getting out” of Europe is the very least of your problems......in fact, 3 and a bit years have shown that it wasn’t really the EU f***ing everything up like we thought, it’s our own shower of shit

Orban isn’t taking any of this shit and they are a small country in the EU......do you not think the 2nd biggest contributor could not have said “no, f**k that” to anything it didn’t like all the way along ?

Deal with these c**t while you have the chance, forget f***ing Brexit for a minute.

Do you think EU Politicians are any better than our own ?

They are all par for course exactly the same .

In it for themselfs.

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Do you think EU Politicians are any better than our own ?

They are all par for course exactly the same .

In it for themselfs.

Nobody said they were, I said deal with what’s in front of you first.

Re-electing the very people who have been f***ing you in the arse to deal with a situation on your behalf is f***ing ludicrous !

3 hours ago, WILF said:

You smacked that nail squarely on the head.  :good:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Thought you meant sturgeon then lol...

If only.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1

Have the riots started yet? Last I heard everyone was going to take to the streets if Brexit was delayed?

• Haha 1

I think it's become a part of everyday life, desensitising the public to it, all part of the long term plan I guess, I feel the election will go no where , not sure what the outcome will be, but there will be a lot of upset citizens should the government take us back into the EU....

Edited by Balaur
Spelling mistake lol