17 hours ago, WILF said:

Blimey, fair play.

Im surprised the press never crawled all over him if he is affiliated to those mate.

Especially given they also have a National Alliance symbol on their home page !

You wouldn’t class that area as a hot bed of nationalism so maybe something is cooking away under the surface?.......maybe I’m well wide of the mark about the state of our people, I certainly hope so.

East London was always a hotbed of Nationalism through the 70,s 80,s and 90,s and due to Essex being the first stop for white flight from the area its all moved here....Julians a good lad thats mellowed down from the old Bnp days like we all have but he,s a smart chap thats stuck to his principals and always felt certain areas would stand strong and he was right.....like i say its a tiny step but its in the right direction in my opinion.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Thats just the person the wrote the article view. Most people voted for any party but the two main ones as a protest. If the new Brexit Party had put up candidates they would have cleaned up. Wait till the 23rd of May see how many MEP's the Brexit Party get, think Tories and Labour are in for a shock and the EU won't like it much ether . As for saying "the Brexit referendum was meaningless" what a crock of shit. Me and 17 million other people vote to leave the fecking EU and by a clear majority of 1.25 million and should be honoured.

As said before it's all about Democracy. The very fact that 80% of MP's don't want it and have done every thing to thwart it has pissed people off. It's sad time when you have MP's against the people.

Friends of mine came back from New Zealand the other day met people from all over the world. We are the laughing stock of the world apparently they cannot believe that the UK with all its history in democracy etc etc will not uphold the will of the people. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Thats just the person the wrote the article view. Most people voted for any party but the two main ones as a protest. If the new Brexit Party had put up candidates they would have cleaned up. Wait till the 23rd of May see how many MEP's the Brexit Party get, think Tories and Labour are in for a shock and the EU won't like it much ether . As for saying "the Brexit referendum was meaningless" what a crock of shit. Me and 17 million other people vote to leave the fecking EU and by a clear majority of 1.25 million and should be honoured.

As said before it's all about Democracy. The very fact that 80% of MP's don't want it and have done every thing to thwart it has pissed people off. It's sad time when you have MP's against the people.

Friends of mine came back from New Zealand the other day met people from all over the world. We are the laughing stock of the world apparently they cannot believe that the UK with all its history in democracy etc etc will not uphold the will of the people. 

Cheers Arry

Time for rebellion and public hanging of the traitors in parliament, pity ya couldn’t get the MOD on board 1st

4 hours ago, VOON said:

Good little article that with some valid points.......but here’s the thing everyone ignores.

In the UK, kids will now have to work longer than any generation before them.

The Fact is, they will never live to see themselves get off the wheel.......they will be in debt to some big corporation until they die.

That is a terrible, terrible position to be in......it’s fundamentally wrong and it’s very sinister.

That little fact there should trump everything.......what’s happening in the world needs to stop and if Brexit or Trump go’s a little way to helping break the world order as it is then it’s massively important for everyone.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

I think the meaningless reference is in relation to what you voted for Arry....not a personal cut at the people who voted...The brexit on offer now is not really a  Brexit....I've always thought Brexit would be bad for Britian and Europe....but probably has to happen now...and I agree with the journalist that Brexit had no definition and a lot of people voted leave, voted without knowing what they were voting for....customs union till 2022? ..to save businesses etc.....too much to be ironed out, legally with regard to laws and treaties.....should just be a clean hard Brexit now....and May should resign forthwith.....

Boris wants it.....he can have it....

• Like 2

We used to look forward to the U.K. cherry season along with pears n plums tomato’s and the strawberry season yum. The finest in the world also  we grow the best apples in the world the asparagus season the beets are the best bar none then the eu dictated to  the supermarkets wat type of cucumber we should eat and we should have year round foreign produced shit on our shelves ???  slowley but surely they fkd the English growers over to the point of holding them to ransom and the supermarkets acted like the eu wanted and we got   tasteless cherry’s from abroad  strawberry’s that tasted like shit from some far away place  meat that was only fit for dog food , apples that were green or red slowly the eu were dictating wat we were sellin  who wants imported shit substitute food from abroard ??  The eu that’s who and the U.K. towed the line , fk it all off buy U.K. grown U.K. farmed and U.K. produced foods  fk marching and fk protesting fk them eu cnts in the pocket by buying and sourcing British grown farmed food ?fk the eu and the shit that props them up  and a special fk eu to  verhofstad  juniker and an extra fist for varadkar bunch of  eu shit cnts 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 8
23 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

We used to look forward to the U.K. cherry season along with pears n plums tomato’s and the strawberry season yum. The finest in the world also  we grow the best apples in the world the asparagus season the beets are the best bar none then the eu dictated to  the supermarkets wat type of cucumber we should eat and we should have year round foreign produced shit on our shelves ???  slowley but surely they fkd the English growers over to the point of holding them to ransom and the supermarkets acted like the eu wanted and we got   tasteless cherry’s from abroad  strawberry’s that tasted like shit from some far away place  meat that was only fit for dog food , apples that were green or red slowly the eu were dictating wat we were sellin  who wants imported shit substitute food from abroard ??  The eu that’s who and the U.K. towed the line , fk it all off buy U.K. grown U.K. farmed and U.K. produced foods  fk marching and fk protesting fk them eu cnts in the pocket by buying and sourcing British grown farmed food ?fk the eu and the shit that props them up  and a special fk eu to  verhofstad  juniker and an extra fist for varadkar bunch of cnts 

Got agree with that GL. I try to buy UK produce where ever I can, UK Tomato's you can get them all year round now far far better taste, meat from local butchers, farm shops and farmers markets. They can even tell you the breed, proper meat animals not the meat from bull calves from some dairy breed. Milk make sure it's UK and bacon good English stuff not that EU shit full of water. Free range eggs from my mate etc etc, you might have to go out the way a bit but christ is it worth it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Arry said:

Got agree with that GL. I try to buy UK produce where ever I can, UK Tomato's you can get them all year round now far far better taste, meat from local butchers, farm shops and farmers markets. They can even tell you the breed, proper meat animals not the meat from bull calves from some dairy breed. Milk make sure it's UK and bacon good English stuff not that EU shit full of water. Free range eggs from my mate etc etc, you might have to go out the way a bit but christ is it worth it.

Cheers Arry

No foreign cnt can grow a better apple strawberry and cherry than us so why do they pump out eu shit just before our season ? It’s insane  surely it’s better to look forward to our home grown than eating some trolled out shit from elsewhere 

56 minutes ago, VOON said:

I think the meaningless reference is in relation to what you voted for Arry....not a personal cut at the people who voted...The brexit on offer now is not really a  Brexit....I've always thought Brexit would be bad for Britian and Europe....but probably has to happen now...and I agree with the journalist that Brexit had no definition and a lot of people voted leave, voted without knowing what they were voting for....customs union till 2022? ..to save businesses etc.....too much to be ironed out, legally with regard to laws and treaties.....should just be a clean hard Brexit now....and May should resign forthwith.....

I know what you're saying mate, but I find some of these people patronising they sort of talk down to the readers like they know and you're just common Joe public. Like we haven't got a brain just because we went to a secondary modern school or comprehensive school, you can't posable have an opinion attitude. Well I know exactly what I wanted when I vote leave, I wanted to bloody well Leave. It's MP's thats put all the complicated bits in not the public.

People are sick to death with all the MP's excuses.

We don't want Boris IMO the best man to sort this is Dominc Rabb.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
3 hours ago, green lurchers said:

We used to look forward to the U.K. cherry season along with pears n plums tomato’s and the strawberry season yum. The finest in the world also  we grow the best apples in the world the asparagus season the beets are the best bar none then the eu dictated to  the supermarkets wat type of cucumber we should eat and we should have year round foreign produced shit on our shelves ???  slowley but surely they fkd the English growers over to the point of holding them to ransom and the supermarkets acted like the eu wanted and we got   tasteless cherry’s from abroad  strawberry’s that tasted like shit from some far away place  meat that was only fit for dog food , apples that were green or red slowly the eu were dictating wat we were sellin  who wants imported shit substitute food from abroard ??  The eu that’s who and the U.K. towed the line , fk it all off buy U.K. grown U.K. farmed and U.K. produced foods  fk marching and fk protesting fk them eu cnts in the pocket by buying and sourcing British grown farmed food ?fk the eu and the shit that props them up  and a special fk eu to  verhofstad  juniker and an extra fist for varadkar bunch of  eu shit cnts 

Anybody reading that would think you’ve got Tourette’s lol

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Good little article that with some valid points.......but here’s the thing everyone ignores.

In the UK, kids will now have to work longer than any generation before them.

The Fact is, they will never live to see themselves get off the wheel.......they will be in debt to some big corporation until they die.

That is a terrible, terrible position to be in......it’s fundamentally wrong and it’s very sinister.

That little fact there should trump everything.......what’s happening in the world needs to stop and if Brexit or Trump go’s a little way to helping break the world order as it is then it’s massively important for everyone.

Said it tons of times mate...my vote was for my kids, I'm pretty sure for me remain would make the most sense, certainly for business and the few investments I've got bubbling...but.... done right, with a sound man/woman overseeing the benefits this country could engineer for itself it could be the launch pad for this country to a very bright future with worldwide trading where we call the shots, make the decisions for this country...our kids would get the benefit from our hard times that are certainly coming....

Unfortunately I now realise I put my faith in people who don't give a f**k about you or me...the agenda is too complex for a straight thinking man like me...so back into my bubble, head down arse up and secure the kids future myself...

I've taken zero from the state, watched my wife be very ill at times over the past 10 years and seen first hand the how my taxes are wasted...neither of us took a penny during these times....no different to millions of others I know..... but f**k am I playing the game anymore, I'll clear what I owe, I won't vote again on anything and secure myself and mine....selfish c**t many may say....but no one's gave me anything..and when I did vote on what for me was the biggest national decision in my life I've watched us be shafted ever since....

I consider myself a nationalist...I want to feel proud of our country, I want to be part of a bigger picture....but I realise the powers that be don't give a f**k about men like me and 90% of the people on here and the people i associate with....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
4 hours ago, VOON said:

Boris shouted the loudest until the time came for him to stand up and be counted....all the big statements of his campaign fell to the wayside when it was his time....likens himself to Churchill ffs...give over, he had me fooled, I thought he may have had a bit about him...stepped back, let May take all the bullets and now he's starting to make noises again....should be ashamed of himself imo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Said it tons of times mate...my vote was for my kids, I'm pretty sure for me remain would make the most sense, certainly for business and the few investments I've got bubbling...but.... done right, with a sound man/woman overseeing the benefits this country could engineer for itself it could be the launch pad for this country to a very bright future with worldwide trading where we call the shots, make the decisions for this country...our kids would get the benefit from our hard times that are certainly coming....

Unfortunately I now realise I put my faith in people who don't give a f**k about you or me...the agenda is too complex for a straight thinking man like me...so back into my bubble, head down arse up and secure the kids future myself...

I've taken zero from the state, watched my wife be very ill at times over the past 10 years and seen first hand the how my taxes are wasted...neither of us took a penny during these times....no different to millions of others I know..... but f**k am I playing the game anymore, I'll clear what I owe, I won't vote again on anything and secure myself and mine....selfish c**t many may say....but no one's gave me anything..and when I did vote on what for me was the biggest national decision in my life I've watched us be shafted ever since....

I consider myself a nationalist...I want to feel proud of our country, I want to be part of a bigger picture....but I realise the powers that be don't give a f**k about men like me and 90% of the people on here and the people i associate with....

Absolutely f***ing spot on mate.

• Like 2