All good then?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, FUJI said:

This lad went to Scotland earlier today,he is a lovely puppy,gonna make a big fine animal for sure..that's them all away to their new homes now,just left with Bear & Rose now ?

PSX_20181108_111548.jpg

Oh Lordy, a fine pup indeed...!?

18 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Lovely pups mate. Makes me want another dog lol I know my mates got one. Ryan who had Charlie. Good luck with them and have a good season. 

Yeah Ry got one bud,I know he was devastated losing Charlie that you bred,the pup definitely has big shoes to fill that's for sure..Hope your keeping well matey

If ANYONE wants to bid me some serious £££ for Bear then I'd let him go,he's jabbed up the lot..I honestly thought by breeding a litter I'd get the desire back to continue on in the game but it's gone I'm afraid to say..40 years of putting dogs before EVERYTHING including jobs,kids,relationships is plenty enough I'd say..time to be selfish & put myself first from here on in..dig deep because it will need to be deep or don't bother,he will go under the sod before i gift him or sell him for peanuts..bred to be a world champion & from parents that take all & everything single handed all day every day,he will make 28tts & weigh 85lb+ ..serious animal in the right hands ?

• Haha 2