All good then?

13 minutes ago, fatlad said:

Certainly done alot with his dogs and it's the first time I've ever seen the man kick off there's more people on hear spouting shite than anything else give the man a break 

Why do we need give the man a break yas take what yas give that's how I was reared fecking hell fats this ain't about fugi this his fugi being about himself .atb bill

• Like 3

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, FUJI said:

If ANYONE wants to bid me some serious £££ for Bear then I'd let him go,he's jabbed up the lot..I honestly thought by breeding a litter I'd get the desire back to continue on in the game but it's gone I'm afraid to say..40 years of putting dogs before EVERYTHING including jobs,kids,relationships is plenty enough I'd say..time to be selfish & put myself first from here on in..dig deep because it will need to be deep or don't bother,he will go under the sod before i gift him or sell him for peanuts..bred to be a world champion & from parents that take all & everything single handed all day every day,he will make 28tts & weigh 85lb+ ..serious animal in the right hands ?

Does that saluki kill heavy teeth single in threes twice a week atb bill

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, billhardy said:

Does that saluki kill heavy teeth single in threes twice a week atb bill

He will do em no problem but I like his pretty face too much I do ?..the dam has done just that what you mentioned this week plus other stuff Bill..if it breathes BOTH parents will read it it's last rites,no issues there whatsoever..plus both parents are superb catch dogs,they ain't slow,too fat,cumbersome to have to rely on another dog to pull or need to be around a hole..there are no one trick ponies here that's a fact.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, billhardy said:

Why delete a topic fugi yas just proved to me and lots on here yas about coin I know folk that gift livestock they had for generations in there profession no money changes hands that welp a beaut but fa me yas a fe King fool yas locked in a world deeper than mine and I thought that were not possible money should not be thought off in rearing any welp six hundred or six thousand quid yas not about the game has I thought you were yas come back on here away fa mths ta sell a few welps now yas feel yas Cana do one justice be a true real gentleman gift a man woman who can do this animal justice if not fecking cull it it's nothing yet knock the fecking thing on the head give yas head a wobble lurchermen I've shit em .atb bill

Another f***ing idiot i see,ive heard all about you & the utter shite you've bred lol,give up ya clown man..if you want a good dog come purchase that off me ya fool

• Haha 4

Personally i don’t understand the mind set of culling a fit healthy dog that you dont want anymore? Ive got 3 here 2retired. One is 10 with knocked up toes & arthritis other is 7/12 again due to working injuries both got home for rest of life. Youngest one is nearly 5 strong fit & healthy But absolutely no rabbits on my perms so gets very little work unless i travel up north 3-4 times a season ( which i do ) all 3 have done me well But if i was ever in a situation where i couldnt keep or look after them i would move heaven & earth to find them good homes & certainly wouldnt be looking for anycoin just good homes. I hope you find a suitable home for bear as not his fault you fed up with dog work. I’m not having a go at anyone Just my personal opinion. Atb

Edited by Dinosaurs
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Personally i don’t understand the mind set of culling a fit healthy dog that you dont want anymore? Ive got 3 here 2retired. One is 10 with knocked up toes & arthritis other is 7/12 again due to working injuries both got home for rest of life. Youngest one is nearly 5 strong fit & healthy But absolutely no rabbits on my perms so gets very little work unless i travel up north 3-4 times a season ( which i do ) all 3 have done me well But if i was ever in a situation where i couldnt keep or look after them i would move heaven & earth to find them good homes & certainly wouldnt be looking for anycoin just good homes. I hope you find a suitable home for bear as not his fault you fed up with dog work. I’m not having a go at anyone Just my personal opinion. Atb

I gifted half the litter,freebies no coin,nothing,not a f***ing penny..no wonder there's so much shite around because obviously the majority of people on here are a bunch of sponging c**ts who would make do with an oven door x labrador because it's free,that's a fact! The best things in life are NEVER free,if you want the best you pay your hard earned,I've never had a dog gifted I've paid my money & took the chance..now if your to much of a f***ing scrounge to pay for quality,f**k off & leave this post & me alone you bunch of tossers,I ain't interested in what you say or do you fools..jog on with your one for the pot curs,if they keep you happy fair play to you..see ya now ✌

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, FUJI said:

No f***ing idiots getting that pup,it's cost me £600 to rear them pups,ive took more chances in a f***ing week testing my dog & the dam than you've likely taken in your life with your dogs,why should I give the c**t away you fool,no wonder I keep off this f***ing place..there isn't one serious hunter on this f***ing forum,I've killed more gear in one season then the whole f***ing lot of you idiots..take that as you will because it's a b*****d fact..there isn't TWO dogs in the country better than what these two excel at & I don't give a f**k what dogs are on the ground..I'd break every single one of the b*****ds in a day or night I GUARANTEE it,hunting life haha, next f***ing joke you bunch of tossers

Talk is cheap. Didnt you spit your dummy out before on here then accused everybody else of shit stirring between you and the lad that owns romeo ? Your dogs are well kept andy but you jumped from your colliefied minshaw things to coursing dogs that anyone with there 150 in there hand coulda gone n bought the only difference between you and most other folks is not everyone has time to walks fells day after day taking pics of there dogs in every pose and look you can think of. Get a grip fella your dogs should be a little bt above average its all you do would be a disgrace if they wasnt. Ask your money for your pups if your selling them to strangers i hope you do make a few quid off them. I very nearly bought one myself to have a try and woulda paid whatever was asked. But the way you talk down to others is something else Your no better or worse than any dogman out there so please dont think your everyones hero coz you aint. I remember when you was giving that boots away

Edited by C.green
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, C.green said:

Talk is cheap. Didnt you spit your dummy out before on here then accused everybody else of shit stirring between you and the lad that owns romeo ? Your dogs are well kept andy but you jumped from your colliefied minshaw things to coursing dogs that anyone with there 150 in there hand coulda gone n bought the only difference between you and most other folks is not everyone has time to walks fells day after day taking pics of there dogs in every pose and look you can think of. Get a grip fella your dogs should be a little bt above average its all you do would be a disgrace if they wasnt. Ask your money for your pups if your selling them to strangers i hope you do make a few quid off them. I very nearly bought one myself to have a try and woulda paid whatever was asked. But the way you talk down to others is something else Your no better or worse than any dogman out there so please dont think your everyones hero coz you aint. I remember when you was giving that boots away

Well said young man well said 

Andy has somebody hijacked your account as I’ve not seen you talk this before. Suddenly we are all wankers toasters etc that don’t work our dogs ??? What the f**k ... I understand if you’ve had enough of the dog game but this bitterness towards other lads in fukcing lunacy ... and killing a well bred pup rather than leaving it go to a good working home is beyond fukcing madness ........

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2