Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
worldruler

bull deerhound

Recommended Posts


here is an update on a couple of the pups at 5 months old, the black and white bitch is the smallest and is still nearly 19" to the shoulder the white dog is over 23" already so nice leggy pups don't have pics of the others but my mate was pleased with the dogs anyway

IMG-20190216-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20190216-WA0001.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 25/08/2018 at 20:22, shaaark said:

Read this thread so far, and I would say there's a fella on here, 'mud' I believe, has the type, or very similar to what you're after. Not my type of dog, but look very good dogs if that's what you're after. Don't know if he's breeding, or got pups, but that's the type he has. Maybe give him a shout 

Yes I run dogs similar bred to these,I should of killed all pups as Morton the master has stated,there useless dogs good for nothing.but most of all they give me abit of fun running a hand full of bunny’s 👍🏻

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, worldruler said:

here is an update on a couple of the pups at 5 months old, the black and white bitch is the smallest and is still nearly 19" to the shoulder the white dog is over 23" already so nice leggy pups don't have pics of the others but my mate was pleased with the dogs anyway

IMG-20190216-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20190216-WA0001.jpg

Don't care much for what anyone else works owns or feeds not my problem but I do have a question ........ in the top pic is that you wearing a unicorn slipper? 😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Don't care much for what anyone else works owns or feeds not my problem but I do have a question ........ in the top pic is that you wearing a unicorn slipper? 😂😂

Well spotted ty I'm searching Ebay as we speak they look the shit

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Don't care much for what anyone else works owns or feeds not my problem but I do have a question ........ in the top pic is that you wearing a unicorn slipper? 😂😂

hahahaha no mate I didn't take one eventually that's the new owner

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well spotted ty I'm searching Ebay as we speak they look the shit

Are they water proof black neck 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, worldruler said:

hahahaha no mate I didn't take one eventually that's the new owner

I'd take the dog back in that case 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

No but the are snuggly 

lol , i know bloke from  black country , who used work this typex ,they were main bullx grey with just drop of deerhound in them  prob bit less than 1/4, just enough to give bit of coat, and good feet and bit more stamina , then norm type bullx grey , he was happy with them when he had them, not sure if still into lurchers  anymore though.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Don't care much for what anyone else works owns or feeds not my problem but I do have a question ........ in the top pic is that you wearing a unicorn slipper? 😂😂

Someone's got the horn

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, bird said:

lol , i know bloke from  black country , who used work this typex ,they were main bullx grey with just drop of deerhound in them  prob bit less than 1/4, just enough to give bit of coat, and good feet and bit more stamina , then norm type bullx grey , he was happy with them when he had them, not sure if still into lurchers  anymore though.

Sound ray what were his slippers like

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Black neck said:

Sound ray what were his slippers like

was boring old bugger , just plane old brown leather  lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...