Vitamins and minerals

Nighti believe this our jukels mainly moochers lampers etc where endurance over longer periods day or night need that special diet diet that keeps em full of calories and hydrated naturally offal and a good barf diet plenty fish all chopped up easy digestion so only you small percent bone grinder up around five percent  chicken carcass bone soft easiest of the bone for digestion .,when in season running night over night digestion has a massive play giving easy digestive nutrition his a major plus ,keep the bone down to minimum some jukels Dan take two three days for complete digestion of bone,what we need his quick easily digested nutrition  ,remember this our jukels are the decathletes of the working jukels not supreme racing greyhounds we need ta feed for endurance .if one feels the need of a bit of filler use brown bread couple slices or if funds need to be kept minimum use a premium kibble with the barf seventy  ta twenty barf kibble  one can feed the super natural diet if the kennels kept to a minimum and don't get caught up in the dog collecters hobby.atb bill

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need for all the powders and potions if you feed a good mixed balanced diet 

Obviously parasites exist in nature, but when you look at how wild animals live, as opposed to domestic animals which are cooped up in the same place all the time, seeding the ground with worm eggs et

If you're running them that hard that a good diet isnt enough youre either not feeding as good as you think you are or you're giving the dog more work than its capable of taking.Either way that stuff

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Str said:

As an experiment why don’t you try a good quality complete dog food just to see if it can keep the weight on your young dog,Aurtarky is a good one,it would be interesting to see how it compared to the diet you use now.

The fecker is getting there now mate I've been given him soaked kibble wi sardines the odd day then meat eggs mixing it up tripe ribs you name it the twats sampling it lol 

Seems to be working 

A up dropped on right lucky today was working by a village that I never really have before on the way back noticed a butcher's nipped in and asked for any of cuts well he come out wi this big bag pork chicken lamb and beef and fat ideal I ses then he said I got a load of this minced and frozen snatched his arm of filled the freezer to the brim took the lot 10 quid 

Result

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

A up dropped on right lucky today was working by a village that I never really have before on the way back noticed a butcher's nipped in and asked for any of cuts well he come out wi this big bag pork chicken lamb and beef and fat ideal I ses then he said I got a load of this minced and frozen snatched his arm of filled the freezer to the brim took the lot 10 quid 

Result

No beans?

On 08/09/2018 at 05:30, Black neck said:

The fecker is getting there now mate I've been given him soaked kibble wi sardines the odd day then meat eggs mixing it up tripe ribs you name it the twats sampling it lol 

Seems to be working 

variety is the spice of life and nutrition.............

• 1 month later...